Mum?

(Eva's pov) 

I pulled down my sleeve, making sure none of my other brusies would be exposed and spotted by them, it would only make things worse here.  

"Come on, we are going out. You need cheering up " Liam piped up as the rest of the boys observed my bedroom. Well, my shared bedroom with the most horrible and meanest girl here, Emma would kill me if she found out they spotted my bruises.

Emma has blonde curly hair and bright baby blue eyes, she looks like an angel but deep inside she is the devil, no one would believe me if i said she hurt me. Emma is older than me but her puppy eyes and cute dimples make her look innocent. 

"Lets go!" i shouted, i would finally be able to escape from Emma and this place.

All the boys chuckled, just as i went to grab my jacket, i heard the door open and a loud gasp. I turned around to see Emma stood at the door, twirling one of her blonde ringlets in her finger. "Hello, are you here to see my best friend Eva?" She asked in her cutesy pie tone, she made me sick to the stomach. Now she was even acting as if we were friends just to see the boys. 

"Yeah, whats your name then?" Harry replied bending down to her height. 

"Emma, are you taking my best friend Eva away from me" she said, letting fake tears escape from her eyes. I wanted to tell the boys she was lying but then she would only get me later, i watched as the boys pulled her into a hug. 

As soon as their eyes were off her she smirked at me evily, knowing she hand them wrapped around her little finger. She could get anyone to believe her at all. I awkwardly stood beside them, watching them talk with Emma. 

Obviously i am not needed here, i dragged my body out my bedroom without the boys even noticing,they were too busy with Emma to notice my disapearence. I walked over to the big spiral staircase, trailing my fingers along the banister. 

"Hey" i heard Zayn's recongisable voice say from behind me, i turned around to see him stood there with concern written all over his face. 

"How come you're not all over Emma like the rest of them are" i repiled, looking at my feet.

"You do realise i have a talent of knowing when people are telling lies" Zayn explained, standing beside me now. " I can tell that you don't really like that girl do you" he concluded.

I wanted to scream out, 'Yes, yes i hate her' But i stopped myself from doing so, it would only make things worse so instead i shrugged my shoudlers.

"Come on, we are leaving her now" Zayn smiled, taking my hand and leading me back into my room. This is what i liked about Zayn, he didn't go into things too much and he knew when you needed someone.

"There you are Eva, we were just about to leave without you" Louis exclaimed walking over to me smiling. 

I returned the smile, out the corner of my eye i saw Emma shoot me death glares. "Lets go" I shout, finally being able to escape Emma and the rest of the horrible kids here.

I grabbed Harrys and Liams hand, following the boys out my room. As i took one last look at Emma before i left for the day, she smirked, punching her hand. Her hand was representing me and what she would do to me when i get back, but i couldn't care less. I am with the boys right now.

We jumped straight into the car, fans were screaming all around us. I didn't know how the found where the boys were but a large group was stood outside screaming the boys names.

"Wow" i said, making all the boys laugh. I hadn't gotten used to the flashing lights and the screams that came with the boys, i just didn't understand why men were so desperate to get a picture of the boys.