Leaving.

*Eva's pov*

After the concert the boys and me finally said our last goodbyes for the week, and dropped me off back at the place i call hell. I quietly walked up the stairs to my room, hoping that Emma wouldn't be there but my luck wasn't great. 

As i neared my room i could hear her voice from inside. "Just wait till she gets back and then we can jump her" i heard her whisper to someone else. My heart stopped beating, Emma truly was a evil piece of work. 

I decided not to go back into my room, enough is enough, i need to leave now. I quietly tip toed back downstairs, not wanting Emma to hear my presence, and back downstairs.

"There she is!" i heard Emma's voice shout, my heart started pounding loudly, i was caught. No, this time i am sticking up for myself, i am sick of Emma and her stupid games. I turned around and came face to face with Emma, her baby blue eyes piercing into mine. A evil smirk played at her lips  as she lifted her hand and dug her sharp nails into my skin. I gasped as she tightened her grip, her nails cutting into my arm. "Did you have a fun time?" she asked , still smirking.

I didn't answer, instead i tried to squirm out of her grip. "I Said. Did you have a fun time" Emma repeated, raising her voice.

Before i knew it, my fist had collided with Emma's face, she released her grip from my arm and fell to the ground shreiking loudly. My jaw dropped at what i did, no doubt i was going to get into trouble for this, no one would believe that i had been the victim this entire time and that Emma was actually the culprit.

I darted back upstairs to my room, tears escaping my eyes and streaming down my face. Quickly i grabbed my suitcase from under the bed and pulled it out, shoving different articles of clothing inside. After finally getting all my things together, i finally decided where i was going to go. 

Back to my old home, my mum might be there to pick me up like she promised.

I finally took one last look at the picture, stood upright on the old wooden bed side table. It was a photo of me and the boys, it was took before they performed on stage at their concert. A tear escaped my eye as i picked it up and held it close to my chest, embracing it. 

"Eva!" i heard a loud shout come from downstairs, i jumped nearly dropping the photo.

'How am i going to get out of here?' I thought glancing around the room, trying to figure out a way without getting caught. I would just have to sneak out of the back door and jump over the fence. I tip toed my way downstairs and down the hall. Luckily most the kids here were in the kitchen eating. I finally made it to the back door and ran out of it, dragging my suitcase along. 

After jumping over the back fence and running all the way back to the spot what i used to call home, i sat down and waited for the arival of my Mum. Many people passing would shoot we weird glances but it wasn't anything i hadn't handled before.

Finally the sun started to set leaving the sky to go dark, and soon the street became alot scarier even with the street lights in, i curled myself into a small ball and pulled my suticase nearer to my body. 

"Eva?" i heard someones voice say. 

**Harry's pov**

We had finally finished all of the paper work for Eva, after the concert she had fell asleep on the sofa. She let out everything during her nap, as she sleep talks. She revealed that she was scared of the little girl called Emma, and she kept shouting after her mum, sometimes she would hold her arms and tell Emma to stop hurting her. 

After her dreams we all realised where her bruises and cuts had come from, she was getting bullied at her care home, me and the boys along with our managers had a huge talk. We didn't want to risk putting her in a different care home incase the same thing happens again but only worse so we thought it was best she stayed with us.