Homeless (One direction fan fiction)

(Eva's pov)

"Eva, mummys got to go and work now. Stay here and don't move ok" My mum said before walking off.

I was left alone again on the pavement, i was always scared because the people walking past would stare at me and try help me. I don't need help me and mum have always been homeless, no big deal. Today i was starving, mum didn't have much money for food so i always had to walk to the rich part of London and break into house's for food. I haven't been caught yet, i have done it since i was 5 so i am good at it now. No way in hell was i sitting on this pavement till my mum finished her 'job' really she goes in there to see different men, i don't have a clue what they do and i don't want to. I stood up and started walking to the local park, it was my favourite place to go. It was really peacefull there.

I reached the park and saw families playing, they all had brand new clothes and designer shoes. I had the clothes which i stole out of someones house, they were all ragged and dirty now. I would have to go and steal some more now.

I sat down on the swing and started singing slowly watching everyone play. why is my life this bad? Suddenly i felt somene pat my shoulder and i looked up to see a woman with some kids about my age with her, she had concern written all over her face. This is when i need to leave before they start asking questions.

"Hey sweetie how old are you and whats your name?" she asked using a stupid tone, i am not 3.

"I'm 8 and called Eva" i answered.I knew what question she was going to ask next.

"where is your mummy?" BINGO she said it.

"Work" i answered bluntly.  She looked around, i hated moments like this.

"Come with me, you look hungry" she said trying to get me up.

This is it, i need to run away or they will take me to a care home, and believe me i was NOT going back there. I ran away not looking back, she started shouting my name but i didn't stop. So she was right, i was starving. Time to go steal food.I walked to the posh part of London, i hated walking round here. Everyone would stop and look at me with there noses in the air, i would just stick my finger up at them. It was so funny to see their reaction. Today i needed to start on a new street, i can't keep going on the same street or i would get caught.

"LOUIS HURRY UP, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" i heard some guy shout from the car infront of me. I got down and hid, i saw this Man with brown hair run out a massive house and run into the car. He didn't lock the door, this is my chance. I watched their car pull away and drive right out of the street, i ran down the pathway to their house looking around. No one was here, i opened the door and walked inside.

WOW, their house was absolutely massive. I walked straight into the kitchen and it was amazing, i have never seen a house like it before. I ran to the fridge and opened it, the whole fridge was stocked up with loads of food. I grabbed my bag, i always carry it around with me. I shoved loads of food into the bag and turned around. There was the guy called 'Louis' stood there watching me..

_

*EDIT*

Omg this is the shortest chapter ever, sorry. The book actually does get better and longer throughout ha :)