Sweets.

(Eva's pov)

Liam took my hand and dragged me to this massive tub thing, i had no clue what to do. He then filled the tub with water and some liquid which made it go all bubbly. I jumped straight in it, splashing water all over the place. Liam started laughing and picked me up out of the bath again.

"You need to take your clothes off silly, don't worry i will be out of the room" he said walking out of the room.

I took all my clothes off and jumped in again, baths were amazing. I picked some bubbles up and blew them off my hand, i had missed out so much.

"Liam, how do i wash my hair?" i shouted. I heard him walk towards the bathroom, how do i wash my hair?

He came in the bathroom with a cup in his hand, what was he going to do with that, give me a drink? He pushed it under the water and pulled it back up full with water.

"Put your head back and close your eyes ok" he said, i did as i was told. I felt the water fall down the back of my head, he did this a couple more times. Then i felt him put some liquid on my head and massage it in. Again he filled the cup with water and poured it over my head, i opened my eyes when he finished to see the bath water had turned a brown colour. Ew, that is disgusting.  He handed me a towel and walked out of the room, i quickly dried myself off. That was the first time ever i have had a bath, i like baths.

I noticed my clothes were no longer on the floor, what was i meant to get dressed into now. I wrapped  the towel round me and walked into the living room. All the boys were sat there watching some movie on the tv, they turned to look at me.

"I don't have any more clothes" i said. Louis stood up and grabbed my hand, he took me upstairs and into his room. His bedroom was MASSIVE, I sat down on the bed and waited. He went through he drawers and pulled out a womans shirt and handed it to me.

"It is my girlfriends, i am sure she won't mind you wearing it for now. Thats all i have, we will have to go shopping." he said.

I took the towel off and put the shirt on, it went all the way down to the top off my knee's, i am quite small for my age. "We need to go to a interview later, we had to postpone it for an hour or two . So shall we go shopping for some new clothes?" he asked and i nodded.

(Harrys pov)

Louis and Eva came walking into the room, Eva was wearing one of Eleanor's old t-shirts. "guys we need to go shopping before the interview" Louis said pulling me up. I grabbed the car keys and we all climbed into the car, Eva had to sit on Zayns knee because we didn't have a car seat. I turned the radio on while driving to the near by Mall. Now we will be playing one directions single, Live while we're young.

Hey girl I’m waiting on ya, I’m waiting on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the windows down

Yeah, we’ll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we’re cool and we know it too

Yeah, we’ll keep doing what we do

Just pretending that we’re cool, so tonight

We all sung to it, Eva looked up and laughed. "You guys sing this" she said.

We all nodded, As we drove past a certain area i saw Eva's mouth open wide. "Mum?" she said looking out the winow.

We all looked where she was and we saw this young woman draped around this mans shoulders, she was wasted and it was only 5pm.  She didn't look like a fit mother at all, no wonder Eva ran away some times. I drove past her and Eva smiled, does she like her mum ?

We arrived at the Mall and Eva jumped straight out, she was only wearing a long shirt. Me and the boys put our sun glasses on and pulled our hoods up, it was November so we looked really weird with sunglasses on but we had no other disguise. Niall picked Eva up and carried her towards the mall. We all followed, Eva's eyes lit up as soon as we walked inside. I guess she had never been inside a mall before, she jumped out of Niall arms and walked towards the nearest sweet shop.

"wow what is all this?" she asked, i couldn't believe she had never eaten sweets before.

"They are sweets Eva, would you like some ?" i asked and she nodded excitedly. We walked inside and bought some 'Millions.' for Eva and a bag of Haribos for the rest of us. Eva just stared at her packet of sweets and held them tightly like someone was going to take them away from her.

"Eva you eat them" Niall said helping her out. She nodded and poured them inside her mouth, as soon as she swallowed her face lit up.

"I LOVE sweets" she shouted. She has so much more to learn.