Chapter 1

Hi! New story! I will be collaborating with @Eat_Sleep_Repeat for this story. It is in two different POVs and chapters will alternate between the two.

We both have sort of different writing style, so determining which author wrote which chapter is pretty easy. I will write the POV for the character Sage Elizabeth McCoy and Starr will write the POV for Zayd Greyson Hophner.

I do not use profanity when I write, but I can not guarantee that she will not.

I also recommend that you go to her profile and read her books because they are great.

Okay this is Starr, cause were literally side by side writing this, but my books are not that good, like cross my heart I swear! The only one I take a lot of pride in is my first bxb book cause I fucking bombed it.

Okay this is Cortessa again. She is lying. Her books are great. Her Bxb has BDSM in it though so, if you decide to read it you might want to brace yourself.

Starr here, there's like barely that much I promise!

Guys, this is Cortessa. There was so much that the neighbors called because they thought there was a small child being raped in the house. She's lying so hard right now!

Starr here, Cortessa I swear you're spoiling the book to all the readers right now!

Well I don't want the readers to go to your book and be greeted by some hardcore kinky fornication. It's better to brace them now than to have them retain the very vivid images of the dark parts of your brain. I love you though!

Starr here, -_-

Ok. Ok, sorry hun! Can we start the book now? I'm pretty sure the people came to read the book, not to see us argue over your kinky desires.

Starr here, t(-_-)t ... Okay we can start the book now! (:

---

Zayd Greyson Hophner ~

Door closed, music blasting through my ears, curtains closed cause no one has time for sunlight. I nod my head to the beat of a little Linkin Park.

I'm picking my nails as boredom invades my space. My phone vibrates on my pillow and I snatch it up to read my internet friend Sage's stupid reply.

Mrs. O'Brien: I can't wait for Season 5b of Teen Wolf. Literally, I live and fricking breath Dylan O'Brien. I'm not even kidding. Every breath I take says 'void Stiles'

Chuckling to myself I shake my head and quickly type my reply;

You're All Boring: I'm still on season one :/ *shrugs*

I hit send and it checked delivered as I waited for her reply.

Mrs. O'Brien: Zayd fricking Hophner! I swear if you don't hurry and get to Season 4 I will murder you. I've seen enough of Void Stiles to know how to do it.

You're All Boring: You know I hate it when you call me by my first name! And you don't even know where I live so HA!

Mrs. O'Brien: I wont hesitate to track you down Greyson. I know enough about you to find your house in three seconds.

"Well she isn't lying." I mutter to myself, Sage knows me like the back of my own hand....Wait I think I said that wrong.

You're All Boring: Do me a favor and use all your crazy stalker hacking skills to change my C in English to an A.

Mrs. O'Brien: Greyson you speak English, why do you have a C in there??

You're All Boring: At least my grade is bigger than your bra size.