Chapter 4

Sage Elizabeth McCoy

I closed my laptop and turned towards Brian, who was sprawled out on my bed.

I ran and jumped on top of him, landing right on his stomach.

Brian groaned and I giggled. "We have to go to the movies tonight." I told him.

"And see what?"

"I'm not sure. I was thinking about the new Avengers movie." I said, going to my closet and picking out an outfit.

"Sounds cool. I know that I can use a little Scarlett Johansson in my life." he agreed.

"Literal same. She's so gorgeous. I can also use a lot of Chris Hemsworth in my life. He's definitely the hotter brother."

"Hmm I don't know about that Sweetcakes, Liam is pretty hot."

"Yes he's hot, but he isn't hotter than Chris. Plus Chris has the ability to put his hair into a bun. Man buns are honestly such a turn on."

"But they have to be on the right guy. Not all guys can pull of man buns. I think Loki would look a lot less attractive if he wore a man bun in Thor." Brian said.

"I can't argue with that." I pulled out a big, cozy sweater and a pair of black leggings. "Take off your glasses." I commanded Brian. He groaned, but obliged nevertheless.

Brian can't see without his glasses. If you were to stand right in front of him when he has his glasses off, he wouldn't even be able to identify your face. This makes it easier to change in front of him.

I slipped out of my clothes and into my new ones. "Ok I'm done."

He wiped his eyes and put his glasses back on. "I hope you know that I'm staying over tonight." he said. I shrugged. I honestly didn't care.

"Well I was planning on watching season 3 of Teen Wolf tonight so I guess you'll be tagging along." I said. This earned a groan from Brian.

"Again?" He said. What does he mean again? I only watch it twice a week.

"I haven't watched it all week. You know the routine Brian, don't play dumb. I mean it's not like there isn't eye candy for you either. Holland Roden, Crystal Reed, and Arden Cho are all goddesses." I said.

"What about that coyote girl?"

I snapped my head towards Brian. "You mean Malia." I spit out. "You mean the girl that showed up out of no where and started dating Stiles. No she is not a goddess. She is earth scum. I don't even know what Stiles sees in her honestly. I think she's just forcing it. It's clear to see that he's still in love with Lydia. I hope Malia dies in season 5b. She is literally so useless. All she's doing is causing more trouble for everyone else. Her dad is the spawn of Satan. I love how Malia and Kira are trying to replace Allison and Lydia. Don't get me wrong, I love Kira. But no, Allydia is the real OG ok. Malia should just go back to her cave and cuddle with her doll and cry over the fact that her mom killed most of her family. Stiles should leave her. If Stiles doesn't want to be your mate, take a hint Malia. He was perfectly happy chasing after Lydia before you came along. Who ever ships stalia should be burned on a stake. She's just so annoying." I finished up my rant.

Brian looked at me with wide eyes. "So now I know to never ask you that question again." he said.

"You're golly gosh darn right about that. She just irritates my soul." I said, throwing my hair into a messy bun and putting on my glasses. I won't be able to see the movie without them. "Ready?" I asked.

"Wait we're going right now?" he asked. "I thought I was at least going to be able to lay down first."

I giggled. "Nope. Get your lazy butt up before I tickle y-"