Chapter 3

Greyson's POV~

"And lastly don't let the door hit ya' while you're getting kicked out." She smirked evilly at me.

"That didn't even rhyme you stupid slut!" I yell at her as I stuff more clothes in my suitcase.

"It doesn't have to rhyme you're finally leaving so now me and my Zekey-poo can finally be alone."

"Sick whore." I grumble under my breath as I pack my converses in the little pocket flap on the top part of my suitcase. "Why the fuck are you standing there, if you're not going to help then fucking leave."

"I don't have to leave I can stand here, this is my house."

"Last time I checked you didn't have a job, unless sucking dick for loose change ever counted."

"I don't do that you little fag!"

"Not anymore I bet since the last time my brother caught you red handed with his grungy roommate."

"Shut up you little-"

"Where's your sign hmm? The one you hold up when you walk down the street. The one that says 'will suck dick for a quesadilla'." Meghan's face was as red as her badly dyed hair.

"I will end your pathetic life you little cock sucker."

"I know you are but what am I?" I stick my tounge out at her and laugh when she stormed from the doorway. I picked up my picture frame of me and my brother when I was an freshman. His hair was a bit shorter than now but still as long as to his shoulders, while mines what cut to my ears since I stupidly thought I could pull off short hair. Which I do not want to talk about.

Packing all my crap in a large box and then starting on my toiletries in the bathroom.

It took me exactly another half an hour to finish before I was laying on my bare bed with my laptop sitting in front of me as I skyped Sage.

"Save me from my hell." I say the moment she answers.

"Hey Loverboy!" Brian yelled from the background and I faintly smiled, waving at him. "Hey cutie." I wave back.

"Guess who we ran into at Starbucks!" Sage yells and I shrug picking my nails seemingly bored but I already knew the answer.

"Let me guess, Jackson Whit-"

"Jackson flipping Whitman!!" she yelled cutting me off. "Lets not forget the hot barista." Brian added and I chuckled.

"So what'd he do?" I ask eagerly.

"The usual."

"Ah, the usual 'gave me crabs' bit" I roll my eyes. He's just so disgusting. "That little douche needs a life." I say.

"And guess who heard him?" she yelled.

"The bar-"

"The flipping barista! His name was Seth. I had to confirm that I have a perfectly healthy vagina."

"Let's not forget how you told everyone that his penis looked like he smashed it with a meat tenderizer multiple times." Brian chimed in.

I feel my face flush as I clutch my stomach, laughing hysterically, "You told the barista that your v-vagina was perfectly healthy! Oh my lord I'm dying!" I laugh loudly, feeling tears pick at the corners of my eyes. It takes me exactly three good minutes before I can calm down. I swipe the tear from my eye and flick it somewhere. "To see his face at the moment would have been priceless." I said, still silently giggling a bit at it.

"The barista gave me his number." Sage said and I perked up, if I had a tail it'd be wagging excitedly.

"How cute was he?"