Chapter 26: Deep Conversations

Sadie and Caleb both stand with each other as they take pictures together, both of them being in front of the Ohio college, some students being seen waving at them.

"Okay now sexy faces." Millie tells Jenna, both of them letting their hair blow in the wind while they look into the camera, Rohan laughing while he takes the pictures of them.

Caleb stands behind Sadie with his chin being rested on her shoulder, him occasionally giving her kisses on her cheek making her smile while snapping pictures, her going to post them on her Instagram while writing a caption on it. "You post on your Instagram once every solar moon."

"Oh whatever." Sadie rolls her eyes.

"No not making fun of you for it, well maybe a little." Caleb chuckles. "I like that about you, you are not glued to your phone. It does sometimes become a little infuriating when you aren't answering it though."

Sadie smiles while Caleb nibbles on her ear a little bit. "Okay well I don't want to become a Kyler so I'll make sure to look more at it."

Caleb laughs, him putting his fingers under her chin making her turn her head to look at him, him going to kiss her softly and lovingly.

"Keep going kids you're doing great!" Millie smiles while filming them, Jenna and Rohan just laughing.

Sadie and Caleb smile more as they pull away, Caleb kissing her cheek once again. "I'm glad we get a few nights together before you go back to Kentucky."

"Me too." Caleb replies. "I have to go on and get going, I'll see you back on set in an hour."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." Caleb says, him going to suddenly pick up Jenna and spin her around making her scream, him putting her down and going to do the same to Millie while she kicks and screams, him putting her down with a laugh before going over to his car.

"You will rue the day Caleb McLaughlin you will rue it!" Millie calls out loudly while Caleb jogs to his car, him going to crank it up.

"Alright Nevel calm down." Jenna pats her shoulder.

Caleb makes it to the restaurant, him spotting Esther in one of the two seating tables looking at her menu with crossed, her being in a tight skirt and blouse. "Good afternoon Esther." He goes to sit down.

"Caleb." Esther smiles. "How have things been going?"

"Great." Caleb nods. "About a week ago at the hotel and just up and going sorry about that."

"No I definitely understand you wanted to see Sadie, no worries." Esther responds, her going to take out the script. "So you ready to nail these parts needed to be gone over in practice?"

"Yes I am." Caleb replies while going to take out his script.

"I can already tell you my Dad loves you, and he cannot wait to start filming this show with you."

"I can't wait either."

"And maybe at the celebration party you can put in a good word for me? And I will in return?" Esther smiles at him.

"Definitely, helping each other right?" Caleb mentions.

"Exactly." Esther responds, them beginning to go over the script together.

~

Sadie Jenna Millie and Rohan all laugh while they eat at the restaurant.

"Guys we are actually getting close to the end of the movie." Millie says while scrolling through the script. "So give it to me you guys what is next after Black and White Hearts 2?"