Its a Date! {Crashed} Part 2/3

As Y/N wakes up he makes sure his victims are alive and gets everything ready. He finds a nice abandoned restaurant and cleans it up making the place practically shine before setting up the stuff he stole.

Y/N: Wish they would have left their tables and stuff.

As Y/N gets the stuff set up he thinks he did a good job and calls V.

V: Hello?

Y/N: Hey V think you could come over to this place? *Inserts coordinates*

V: Sure!

10 Minutes later...

V: Yo!

Y/N: Hey so while its been unofficial we've pretty much been together right?

V: Yeah.

Y/N: So I had a idea and spent all day yesterday getting stuff so I would like to ask you something... Would you like to go on a date?

V then gives a smile, not a evil smile or a horny smile but a warm, happy, embarrassed, genuine smile.

V: I would love to!

Y/N: Then follow me!

As V walked inside she saw a shining restaurant.

Restaurant: (pretend there is only one table.)

V: Wha- I- How?

V: Wha- I- How?

Y/N: Yup! Now come take a seat!

Y/N pulls out a chair for V to sit on.

V: Thank you.

Y/N: No problem~

Y/N: Now for our first part of our date we need to do something important, we need to eat.

Y/N walks of before coming back with to murder drones that have their hands and legs tied up.

V: Oh?

Y/N: Our main dish is these 2 bitches that tried to seduce me and when they failed called you a whore!

V: Oh.

Y/N: So I tricked them and once we got to a place by ourselves I knocked them out. Now I say we feast.

Bitch 1: How dare you!

Bitch 2: You lied to us!

Y/N: Yup! Something you should have learned is that you should keep your opinions about others to yourself! Now I feel it's only fair that our woman of honor aka my girlfriend V gets the first bite, don't start with their heads though as we wont get to hear them scream and beg and cry.

V then takes the first bite as she bites off the arm of Bitch 2 as she begins crying.

Y/N: Ah~ The sound of their cry's and screams fill me with so much joy!