68

Chapter 68

Zhao Donghe came to the provincial capital after studying at home for a month. After leaving school for too many years, it took a lot of trouble to pick up many knowledge points and he couldn’t fully understand them. He thought that his eldest brother and sister-in-law were good at learning. It’s better to have their guidance than to fumble at home.

“You’re probably tired of sitting in the car all day. Hurry up and lie down and rest.”

When Zhao Donghe arrived, they were still at school and hadn’t come back. His mother and Fang Fang were the only ones at home.

Fang Fang apparently does not remember this second uncle. He was standing behind Zhang Qiaoer, staring hard at Zhao Donghe.

Zhao Donghe showed a kind smile on his face and waved at Fang Fang, “Fang Fang, remember me? I’m your second uncle. “

Fang Fang just had his first birthday last week, and he could understand a lot of words, and he shook his head when he heard Zhao Donghe’s question.

“This kid is smart; he knows how to shake his head.”

“That’s true. Don’t be fooled by the fact that he is young. He understands everything you ask him. He can speak a lot now. “

Zhang Qiaoer touched Fang Fang’s little head and pointed to Zhao Donghe, “Fang Fang, say ‘second uncle’ or ‘uncle’.”

Fang Fang followed and called “Uncle,” and Zhao Donghe put Fang Fang on his lap.

He came in a hurry and did not bring any food. At the moment, he couldn’t find a piece of candy in his pocket. He couldn’t help but regret that he hadn’t bought some food for his nieces and nephews on the way.

He was about to ask about everyone’s situation in the provincial capital. But, Zhang Qiaoer first asked his family, focusing on Shitou.

“You should have brought Shitou with you. Your father is not the type of person who can take care of a child. “

I’m afraid he would think of it as raising a cat and a dog, as long as he’s not starving. As for freezing, it’s June now, so it’s heading towards summer. Even if you want to freeze, you don’t have the weather conditions.

“It’s okay, I’m here to study, not to play in the mountains. Wait until my exam is over. “

If you pass the exam, are you afraid of the day when Shitou can’t enter the city?

“Hey, I’m just afraid that Shitou will be upset in his heart.”

Zhao Donghe thought of his son, and he did howl before he came here, but it’s nothing for rural children to howl twice. He also told Shitou that his father was preparing for the college entrance examination, and if he passed the examination, both of them could live a good life. If he doesn’t do well, he can only farm in the countryside.

“If you pass the exam, will you be like my eldest aunt and uncle, who took Heidan and others to the city?

He envies Heidan the most. It is said that there are many delicious foods in the city that are much better than those in the village. Heidan and the others must live a fairy-like life in the city.

“Are you hungry? I’ll give you something to eat first. Your sister-in-law made cold noodles.

As time passed towards the summer, Jiahui again drummed up cold skin. The cinema sold particularly well, and now the income can reach 25 or 26 a day.

She has money in her hand, doesn’t panic in her heart, and keeps the pot of gold. Zhang Qiaoer doesn’t feel bad about spending a penny like before. Recently, the food at home has been much better. She can eat braised meat once a week. Of course, the chicken soup at home hasn’t been cut off because of the meat picking. Who could have thought that one day, the family would be worried because she is tired of drinking too much chicken soup and doesn’t want to drink it?