82

Chapter 82 Part 1

“Brother, sister-in-law, why are you here?”

Ji Zhenfeng came in from the outside, laughing and joking with his colleagues, as soon as he turned his head unconsciously, he saw Zhao Donglin sitting in the corner. He hurriedly left his colleagues who were talking and went to Donglin’s side.

Zhao Donglin and Jiahui were also surprised to see Ji Zhenfeng. The office of the patrol where Ji Zhenfeng worked was not located in this area.

“We came to do some business.”

Zhao Donglin got up and told Ji Zhenfeng about it.

Ji Zhenfeng was delighted to hear that the couple had bought a house near the school and were ready to let Meixiang’s eldest sister and her husband open a restaurant.

He looked at an honest farmer standing next to him and asked, “This is my brother-in-law?”

Then he stretched out his right hand to shake hands with Li Wangping.

Li Wangping hurriedly stood up. He saw Ji Zhenfeng wearing a police uniform and felt natural awe. You can’t blame him. He is an ordinary farmer and hasn’t traveled in his life. Let alone the police comrades, he was also afraid to speak to the village head.

“Hello brother-in-law, I am Ji Zhenfeng. I’m Meixiang’s— friend.”

The two words “blind date” that was about to come out of his mouth were swallowed back immediately. After all, their status hasn’t been recognized yet.

“Oh! Hello, hello! “

Li Wangping then remembered that his wife said that Meixiang was dating a police officer. It turned out to be such a magnificent young man.

“Brother, I know what happened. I will help you inquire.”

After listening to the specific situation, Ji Zhenfeng knew how big it was and how small it was. He helped solve the problem in a few words.

“Good, then I’ll trouble you.”

Zhao Donglin nodded and said thanks. From the appearance of Ji Zhenfeng, he knew that Ji Zhenfeng would definitely help, and he also knew that this matter would be done in the end. If not, he can go to the Revolutionary Committee’s office to find Director Zhong. He could always settle the matter in the end.

As soon as Ji Zhenfeng looked back, several colleagues of the patrol team asked him.

“Ji Zhenfeng, who are those? I saw you acting very respectfully. You don’t usually do this to the director or your father. “

“He’s right, your face was all smiling.”

“I’ve seen your brother, but your brother doesn’t look like him.”

Not to mention Ji Zhenfeng’s brother-in-law, who is the director of the office of the municipal committee, with glasses, looking gentle and dignified. He doesn’t look like a farmer at all.

Ji Zhenfeng laughed and casually responded. This is my blind date’s family. They can be considered my family. “

The crowd roared, “Oh, no wonder.”

“Then you must really be respectful, otherwise your wife will not marry into your family.”

“I’ll help you greet them and pour them a glass of water.”

Ji Zhenfeng nodded, straightened the brim of his hat, and walked inside the office.

“I’ll go talk to Officer Zhang.”