80

Chapter 80

On the third day after returning from the provincial capital, her eldest sister-in-law Zhao Caixia came back with her brother-in-law Li Wangping and their two children. After this year, Zhao Caixia found that she was pregnant. The husband and wife were very happy. Daya and Er Pang looked forward to having another brother or sister at home.

Daya wanted a younger sister because she thought Er Pang was too naughty and always made her mad. On the other hand, Er Pang wanted a younger brother. He envies his friends with brothers, and he can even have more helpers when fighting.

“So sister, do you want a boy or a girl?”

Jiahui brought a chair for Zhao Caixia and let her sit in the shade to hide from the heat.

“I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl, I just want to give birth now. It’s too painful.”

The child’s bloodline changes little by little in the belly, from the size of a sesame seed to a round watermelon. As a mother, I was subjected to various physical and psychological changes, especially in the middle and late stages. In order to protect the child’s safety, she not only restricts her actions but also worries and fears every day, afraid of an accident or something.

“The due date is in October? That’s a good time to give birth because the weather is not too hot. “

“Yes, it’s also soon.”

As she spoke, Zhao Caixia unconsciously placed her hand on her abdomen, with a smile on her face, having that very maternal glow.

Jiahui looked at her. In fact, Zhao Caixia was only four years older than Zhao Donglin, but she looked as if she was seven or eight years older. Her skin was no longer smooth and delicate due to years of labor. There were fine lines at the corners of her eyes, and her hands were also very rough.

Out of the four children of the Zhao family, three went to college, and now the eldest sister was living the worst.

Don’t mention Zhao Donglin and Zhao Meixiang. One has savings and the other has participated in work. Even Zhao Donghe still works part-time in the city in his spare time to earn some money.

“Sister, do you still go to work in the field every day?”

“Yes, but the captain took good care of me and didn’t let me do hard work.”

In addition to work, she also has to work on household chores and cook three meals a day. However, Daya has grown up and is sensible. She can take the initiative to help her work when she comes back from school. Now it’s summer vacation, Daya doesn’t have to go to school, and Zhao Caixia is a lot more relaxed.

“I heard mom said that you had back pain when you gave birth to Er Pang. How is it now?”

Zhao Caixia unconsciously sighed lightly, “It’s okay, as long as I don’t get tired.”

But how can she not be tired? There is pubic separation in the later stages of pregnancy. She can’t even turn her body when she lies in bed at night. When she experiences extreme pain, Caixia can’t help but cry. But when she thinks of the child, she can only endure all the pain and suffering.

Jiahui smiled and nodded. She had some ideas in mind to help her great aunt find a way to improve her life but now was not a good time. They had to wait a little longer.

Daya went to Meixiang as soon as she arrived. She’s a 13-year-old girl who has been in junior high school. She’s slim and graceful and looks like Zhao Caixia, quiet and beautiful.

She went to junior high school in the commune and was particularly curious about the middle school in the county.

“The contents of the lessons are the same, but there are a lot of extracurricular activities in the county. Sometimes the students will be organized to watch a patriotic education film. There are spring outings and autumn outings every year, and there are literary and artistic performances during the spring festival. I feel that the children in the county are more confident than ours. “