72

Chapter 72

Zhao Donglin went on a study tour with his professor, and after he left, Jiahui was really a bit uncomfortable. From the time they got married until now, they hadn’t been apart for such a long time.

Without her husband, Jiahui decided to find something to do by herself. After not making clothes for a long time, Jiahui was a bit itchy, so she asked her mother-in-law to go to the mall with her.

“Mom, I heard that there is a batch of new clothes in the mall. Let’s also go and take a look if there are suitable pieces to buy.”

The season had changed, and with every change of seasons, Jiahui would always add two new clothes to her wardrobe. This is a habit leftover from her previous life. In addition to the adults, there was Heidan and several children at home. Heidan grows very fast. The coat he wore last year was too small for him this year, especially the pants. The trouser legs were short.

And Shitou also grew especially fast. Although Zhao Donghe loved his child for such meticulous things, his thoughts were not as comprehensive as Jiahui’s.

As soon as Zhang Qiaoer heard that they were going to the mall to buy clothes, Zhang Qiaoer waved her hand and said, “Oh, I have clothes.” I don’t need to buy new ones. If you want to buy them, go and see them for yourself. Don’t take me. “

“Mom, your daughter-in-law wants to be filial to you. Just go with me. If everyone had it, but you don’t, then I would feel uncomfortable. “

This daughter-in-law was too good at talking. Zhang Qiaoer smiled and giggled, “Who can say you’re not filial? If others ask me, how’s your daughter-in-law? I would say, “She’s good; everything’s good about her. I can’t say anything.

This is the truth. Zhang Qiaoer never says how Jiahui is in front of outsiders. In the same way, when mentioning her mother-in-law, Jiahui would also use the word “good”.

“This is because my mother is kind to me. I call it “toss a peach, get back a plum.” [1]toss a peach, get back a plum (idiom); to return a favor

Zhang Qiaoer’s education level is not high, and she doesn’t know much about idioms, but it doesn’t affect her ability to understand Jiahui’s words. She laughed happily.

The mall in the provincial capital is a two-story building. The two got off the bus. They held Fang Fang’s hand and walked into the mall together.

Fang Fang was impressed by the places selling food, especially those flowery iron boxes, which contained all kinds of delicious food.

He pulled Jiahui to the right and turned to the counter selling food, pointing to a box with a red background and a white rabbit, and said he wanted it.

“That’s a biscuit. If you want to eat it, let’s weigh it. You don’t have to buy it in an iron box. “

Fang Fang flattened his mouth and wanted to cry.

They didn’t know when he had learned this skill. Whenever he is naughty and mischievous and being educated by adults, he will begin to flatten his mouth and cry. Zhang Qiaoer was willing to eat this set, but Jiahui didn’t.

This time, he flattened his mouth, but Jiahui insisted on declining it. But Zhang Qiaoer, who was behind her, couldn’t bear it. Even though she had misgivings about how her daughter-in-law taught the child, Zhang Qiaoer didn’t lift her foot forward.

Fang Fang was cleverer; he knew that she couldn’t escape from his mother, so he directly hugged Zhang Qiaoer’s legs. He tilted his head, with his eyes shining with tears. Zhang Qiaoer’s heart directly went soft.