CHAPTER ONE

"Shanks would tell me stories about pirates and their adventures.  So yeah, the sea's been calling!" Luffy spoke to himself "are you talking to me? If so, I'm not listening... sorry." Miyu apologized. They both were on a small little boat in the middle of nowhere, the ocean water flooded the floor a little bit so Luffy is using a barrel to take the water out, clearly not working.

"I'm talking to that bird!" Luffy pointed to the white bird that sat on the boat, the bird had a hat on with a newspaper in his bag. "will you be a part of my crew, bird?" Luffy asked the bird, the bird squawked at him "I don't think the bird is listening either." Miyu got a orange from the barrel that it laid in, she threw it in the air and sliced it with her katana "Sure he is, right?" The bird looked back at him and flew away "See?" She took a slice out and chewed it "I think this orange is expired" She spit it out, it tasted very sour and not like a normal orange. "Let me try" Miyu handed Luffy the orange and he took a bite out of it "yeah it definitely is" Luffy knew since he ate practicality everything on Earth.

Miyu felt a watery substances on her feet, she looked down and saw the water coming up to her ankle "Uh Luffy we have a problem" He looked down to see what it was "Oh no!" He grabbed a barrel that had fish in and kicked it down "what is that going to do!" Miyu shouted as she got up from sitting down "I'm going to go hide in it" He told her "What about me?" She asked him, she didn't want to swim because she might lose her beloved sword.

"uhhh... Right there!" He pointed to a wooden crate "let me suffocate myself!" She opened the create which had more fruits and she poured it out, she moved the box more to the edge of the boat and went inside, her katana luckily had a safety thing on it so she wouldn't cut herself. She got the top of the crate and shut it. "Luffy!" Her voice was muffled "Yeah!!" He yelled "What if we end up in different directions?!?" She questioned, the ocean was a mysterious place. "It won't!!"  Luffy's barrel hit Miyu's crate "See? Told you!" He yelled at her "let me get some beauty sleep." She shut her eyes and fell asleep, hopefully they will end up in the same place.

TIME SKIP.

Loud sounds were heard, most likely cannons "great." She mumbled, I guess they will land near a pirate battle...not what she was hoping for. She put her hands on her ears and shut her eyes tightly, she hated the sounds of pirates fighting, they were loud and violent. 

After a few hours of cannons going off, yelling and screaming, someone carried the barrels inside and Miyu's crate "this is quite heavy" A man with a thick accent said "yeah I know" the other man said, Miyu rolled her eyes. They eventually brought her inside the ship, how did she know? She knew because it was dark inside and she could smell the meat.  

She kicked opened the crate with her foot "AHH!" A guy screamed, and kept screaming. "Luffy come on!" She banged on the barrel "Okay! Okay!" he fell out of it. Luffy ran to the guy who was screaming and put his hand over his mouth, forcing him to be quiet. "hey I'm not gonna kill you, alright? I just need you to be quiet" Luffy told him, the boy with the thick glasses nodded. He was pale with light pastel hair that fit his face shape, his glasses were rather big and a shape of a circle.

"I'm starving" Miyu said and rubbed her stomach when it growled for food "do you have any food here?" Luffy asked, he was hungry per usual. "what?" The stranger asked "We are both hungry. We didn't eat for hours." Miyu explained. "Alvida doesn't  let me eat at all until she finishes her meal"  "Who Alvida?" Luffy asked, Miyu slapped his curly head "ow!" He complained "Alvida as in the pirate?" Miyu asked the boy "yes. You know her?" He questioned "No, I seen her posters everywhere. Everytime I do, I laugh. Her face in it is funny." Miyu chuckled remembering the photo "She isn't someone you should laugh at" He warned "Eh" Miyu shrugged "Found some food!" Luffy handed the swords woman the meat that was in the wooden container.