CHAPTER THREE

*long chapter ahead* (3343 words)

"This is painful" Miyu said as she crawled up in the small area "you'll be fine. We are almost there, I see the sky!" Luffy yelled at her , he opened the opening up and climbed up "Cmon Miyu" Luffy grabbed her hand and pulled her up, they were outside the Marine area.  There was nothing but sand there, with some buildings that matched the sand's color. "Oh hey! You're the guy from the bar!" Miyu turned around only to see Zoro tied up to a cross- like shape.  "get lost" He responded to the straw hat boy "we are lost, actually." "we were trying to go inside the marine base" Miyu kicked the sand with her feet for no exact reason, probably because she was bored.

"Hey, I saw the way you fight. How did they even arrest you?"Luffy asked him, Zoro answered "they didn't. I gave myself up." "well, that was a stupid choice." She scratched her head and looked down at the sand "I'm sure he had his reasons." 

"yeah stupid reasons" Miyu walked closer to Zoro "you don't know anything about me" He looked up at Luffy "I know that you protected that little girl from those marines last night. You're a good guy."  "I'm Roronoa Zoro, the pirate hunter." Miyu touched the ropes that tied his arms to the wooden sticks "Why do you always say your name and then what you are?" Miyu questioned, she generally wanted to know. "I'm introducing myself." 

"I want you to be apart of my crew" Zoro started to laugh "What makes you think I'd wanna play pirates with you two?" "Well.." Miyu started to talk, Zoro looked over at her "You are good at fighting, great with swords and thats about it, yeah." She walked away from the ropes that were on his arms and went where Luffy was standing "I kill your kind for a living. Pirate... hunter." 

"you keep saying that. but is that all you are? is that all you want?" Luffy asked him, Zoro looked away and froze for a second "I made a promise to someone a long time ago..."  he looked back up "Impressive." Luffy walked up to him and went to the ropes "Miyu help me untie the ropes" "aye aye captain." Miyu went to the one on his stomach, she put her finger on the rope and slowly untied it "you can untie me but I'm still not gonna join your crew"  "Maybe we should keep him tied up" Miyu suggested "no no, let's not" 

Once they untied him, it was time to go. "Good luck on the swords thing" Luffy left and went back down the thing they came from. "Hope to see you around soon, please close that as soon as I go down, thank you!" Miyu walked where Luffy went, she went down it and followed Luffy's voice.

"Almost Th- WOOO!" He yelled with a loud bang, Miyu fell down aswell and landed ontop of Luffy "I did not want to fall like that"  Miyu got up and rubbed her back, where it hurts. "Your sword almost stabbed me" Luffy told her with his hand on his heart, feeling his rapid heartbeat. "I'm sorry, I was just following you" She apologized and took her hand off of her back, it rested on her sword. They both looked between the maps, there were multiple shelves of it.  While Miyu was looking, she felt Luffy duck "What?" She asked, she looked where he was previously looking and saw a woman that had orange hair, she wore a marine outfit.

"hmm" Luffy hummed and stopped hiding. The orange hair woman got her staff and swung it around her "nice moves, Marine girl." Miyu complimented "why are you here?" She questioned, her staff pointing at the duo. "I don't know, why are we here?" "I'm taking you two into custody for trespassing on a Marine base." She threatened, "Ah. Better take yourself into custody too cause' your're not a marine." Luffy told her "She has the outfit though" Miyu looked to her right where Luffy was standing "Nah uh, shes pretending. She stole that guys uniform  and now shes looking for our map" Luffy explained what he had heard, even though Miyu didn't hear anything or anyone.