CHAPTER ELEVEN

One the three made it to the mansion, they successfully broke inside thanks to Zoro's strength.  "It's so dark in here" Miyu said quietly as possible, she didn't want to attract anyone to them, Luffy closed the doors, they were now locked inside. "Let's split up" Luffy suggested "I need to get my swords." Miyu walked to the room she woke up in, she opened the door, it was pitch black in there, you couldn't see anything. She turned on the lamp by the desk and grabbed her beloved sword "There you are!" She hugged it tightly, I know... weird.

"hello there." A voice said in the shadows of her room "who are you?" Miyu yelled, her sword in front of her in case she would need to attack. The woman came out of the darkness. Akira. She had that smiled plastered on her face with her sharp claws out, threatening Miyu. "miss me?" She gave a deep chuckle "you're the one that dropped me in the cold well..." Miyu stared at the smirking girl "Me? No, I would never!" She lied "Sham and Buchi did that. But seeing you knocked out gave me a burst of pleasure!" She clapped her hands together "I want to see you dead."

Miyu's grip on her sword gotten tighter, she looked around the room, she saw the glass on the desk. She grabbed the glass cup and threw it directly in Akira's face, her face was now bleedy harshly "you little runt!" Miyu ran out of the room, not because of fear but because she didn't want to ruin Kaya's guest bedroom.

Miyu was on top of the stairs now, Zoro was downstairs fighting Sham and Buchi "found you." Akira's nails dragged on the wall, making cuts on the wallpaper.  "Just the way I wanted." She smirked behind her sword, both of the females ran towards each other, Akira's nails scratched Miyu's arm, luckily it was as deep to make it bleed. Miyu kicked Akira's leg, making her fall down but she quickly got up. 

"round two" Akira curled her hair with her razor sharp claws, Akira swung her sword in a circle, ready to fight her. They both dodged each others sharps objects, until Akira punched Miyu in the face, her face turned to the right, Akira took that chance to cut Miyu' left eyebrow, she was lucky it didn't cut her eye out. "Aw, looks like we have a little blind kitty." Akira hissed at Miyu. Miyu put her index finger on the cut, she looked down at her finger, it was filled with blood, the blood went under her fingernails, on top and around. 

"You can never underestimate a cat" Akira smirked while she licked the blood off of her claws "Hmm, you're blood tastes good. I want more." Akira ran towards Miyu, Miyu was full of hatred. Her eyes were hurting, she was sore, she just wanted to end Akira.  Miyu grabbed Akira's arm when she went to go for a punch, she twisted the womans arm, breaking it "AHH!" Akira screamed, she was in a lot of pain.

"I didn't do anything to you!" Miyu yelled at her, she had Akira in a choke hold "You killed my father on that boat of yours!" Akira put her hand ontop of Miyu's arm that was around her throat "I didn't kill you father. Your dads crew killed mine! You know what I went through? To see my own pap die? I STILL FEEL HIS BLOOD ON MY HANDS!" Miyu slammed Akira against the floor, she held her sword up high, aiming for Akira's face, she had fear in her eyes, Akira didn't want to die, not from her own enemy.

Miyu held her sword tighter to the point her hand was shaking badly, tears forming in her eyes. She started to think about her dad, he wouldn't want her to kill someone. Miyu stabbed the sword near Akira's head, stabbed through her curly hair "W-what?" Akira asked, she was confused. "Looks like the little cat needs to get put to sleep!" Miyu punched Akira's head, knocking her out cold. 

Miyu sat on the floor, her knees up to her chin while she sobbed. Sobbed from pain, sobbed from not being strong enough. She got knocked out two times and stabbed two times from the same type of people, she wasn't as strong as her father. She'll never be. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up only to see Zoro.  Miyu got up from the floor and slammed her body into his, all she needs is comfort.