Chapter 11 - Pool party part 1

song-  Private party by EXO

Dayeol was outside the pool party phasing around touching his new curly hair that the hairdresser gave him. He did not want it. In his entire existence he never thought of getting his hair curled. The staff who saw his new hairstyle said that he looked cute, and it made him so shy that he had to go to the washroom to wash his face to cool down a bit. Everything was planned by none other than his friend sa yeong. 

Earlier when sa yeong and jin young already gotten ready they told him to follow them to the party, but he insisted that they go first. He felt nervous to tag along and mostly he felt this sudden nervousness thinking of taehyun, so he really needed time to get his thoughts together to enter the party.

He looked up at the pool house thinking it would help him to stop having thoughts about taehyun and it weirdly took his mind away for a second. This pool house was a two-storing building. The house brightens up with neon lights everywhere with unusual colors. There was something different he had never seen before. A projector that displayed different pictures of the galaxy on the building like watching a movie in a theater. It was breathtaking. He was hiding behind a tree watching and almost forgetting to enter the party when suddenly someone surprised him from behind.

"Boo"

Ye beom smiled after successfully scaring dayeol.

Dayeol turned around with a really panicked face thinking it was taehyun, but it was Ye beom thankfully. A sudden thought popped into his mind, and it was none other than taehyun. He secretly wished if it was taehyun who saw him first with his new hair style. He Shaked off his thought away when ye beom spoke.

"Dayeol, you look really cute with your hair style."

He started feeling shy with another compliment he received. Dayeol smiled looking around trying not to get red like a tomato, but he noticed while trying to get glimpse of the party he did not see taehyun at all.

"Are you looking for taehyun?"

Dayeol started coughing when he realized ye beom accurately said what he thought about.

"Ye, I mean no I was not thinking of anything just looking for the bar."

"Yeah right" Ye beom said it in a very sarcastic tone as if he was fishing for answer from dayeol. Dayeol turned around and entered the party with ye beom tagging along behind him. He saw the bar near the pool so he changed his direction and walked over there but when he turned around ye beom had disappeared. Dayeol did not try to look for him because he always does that. When he came over to the bar, he realized the familiar face sitting at the bar.

"Min Jung"

"New hair style"

"Yeah" dayeol said awkwardly.

"Why are you sitting here alone?"

"I'm just not cut out for dancing."

Dayeol understood how he felt. He also felt awkward dancing. They both turned around to the crowd who were having fun dancing. Dayeol observed the crowd who was having fun, but he was trying to spot taehyun. They just smiled watching their friends until the mc of the wedding got on top of the table with a microphone.

"1 2 3 testing can you hear me" and started hitting the microphone making a loud noise through speaker making most everyone put their hands to cover their ears.

"Sorry my bad"

Everyone started laughing and smiling at the guy.

"Can you hear me now?"