Part Fifteen

A few years later

Victoria's Pov

It's been several months since Thorin started courting me. I was positively surprised that his people had no problem with it.

Thorin told me that since I came to Erebor and gained their trust and respect. They accepted me as one of them and are happy that I am with him.

My family also supports me in my decision to be with Thorin, although it took them a while to accept that I am no longer their little girl. 

When the news of our courting was announced, Balin and Thorin's sister began to teach me the law and traditions of the dwarves. They were happy and positively surprised that I remembered them so quickly.

Our wedding was one of a kind. It was a mixture of traditions from both our worlds and the celebration lasted for almost a week.

On our honeymoon I took him to my world and we rested in my summer houses for two weeks in Greece and Spain.

While we were gone, Kili and Fili were keeping an eye on things in Erebor. It would be a good lesson for them if Thorin descended from the throne before his time.

It was the best month of my life but I was happy when we returned to Erebor. Two weeks after our wedding, I was crowned as Queen.

Let's not remember what happened with Granger and Ronald. When they got back to our world, or should I say their world, they went straight to a holding cell.

Tom called an emergency meeting of the Wizngmaot and explained in detail what had happened. The verdict was one: they were sent to Askaban for 25 years and after these years they would receive the Dementor's Kiss.

Molly and several of her helpers tried to have the sentence revoked but were unsuccessful. When they wanted to free the idiotic duo from their holding cell, they were quickly arrested. They were sentenced to 5 years in Askaban.

Let's not talk about them anymore but I know I don't have to worry about others trying to do the same. Because I know they don't want to end up like the rest.

I felt arms wrap around my hips and I was pulled into a hard chest. I knew immediately who it was and who it was based on. my head on his shoulder.

" How are my Queen and Princess? " Torin asked, touching my 5-month-old belly.

After over a year we decided we wanted to have a baby so I stopped taking my potions. Everyone is happy for us and can't wait for the birth of a new family member.

" We're fine. Little Zira decided to sleep " I said when I suddenly felt a kick and placed Thorin's hand there.

" But she knows that Papa is with us and she wants to say Hello " I said and I saw Thorin smiling feeling the kick

" Hello my little Angel " he said kissing my belly.

" I can't wait to have her in my arms " I said

" Yeah me too " he said and I snuggled into him

" Who would have thought that when I met Tauriel my life would change so much. But I don't complain because I'm very happy where I am now.

It's my life and anyone who tries to destroy it will regret it. If someone asked if I would change something, I answered without hesitation I said BIG NO " I thought

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Thorin planning a chamber for our princess. In the evening we had a family dinner at Black Manor. This is the life