bad idea right? pt 2

𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?, 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨
(matt is ur ex in this)

it was now the next day and all night you were contemplating whether this was a good idea or not. matt was the same person you met a year ago, right? or did he drastically change?

you pull out your phone, unplugging it from the charger from your nightstand and decide to text him.

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
11: 09

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 - matt
𝐲/𝐧 - y/n

𝐲/𝐧
hey r u free atm?

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭
yeah why?

𝐲/𝐧
i was thinking of taking up ur offer and hanging out sometime?

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭
oh yeah?
text me when u get here

𝐲/𝐧
alr cya
𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 11:12

you got out of bed and brushed your teeth, along with your hair. while doing your hair, you curled it. you did a subtle makeup look and got dressed. after putting your outfit on your put on your perfume. 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦.

you then checked your phone to realize it was 12:13, so you decide to text matt to tell him you were on your way. you scrolled back to you and matt's past conversation from yesterday to check his new address.

you went to your garage and unlocked your car, then proceeded to start the car. the aux was playing "daylight" by taylor swift. 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵.

you pull up to the address and text matt your here. you take a big breath, nervous for what's to come. you get out of the car and knock on the front door. the door almost opens immediately. the door reveals matt smiling.

"hey," you say acting as if your out of breath.

"hey, how are you?" he asks, like he's interested.

"uh yeah, good. so what do you wanna do?" you ask curiously.

"uh we could watch a movie?" matt suggests.

"OH I KNOW, WE NEED TO WATCH OUTERBANKS SEASON 3!" you say with a big cheesy smile on your face, which matt mirrors.

"well let's go watch it," he spoke while grinning, going to his room. you follow him.

you both make your way into his room. matt then proceeds to move mr wrinkleton off his bed, so you can sit on the bed.

you take your shoes off, as common courtesy and plop yourself onto the right side of the bed. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳.

you both are sat down on matt's bed, matt turning on outerbanks season 3. half way into the first episode you guys start talking about what's been going on recently, not really paying attention to the show anymore.

you guys soon start get to talking even more and you didn't even realize it but the more you talked together, the more closer you guys were.

soon you both were so close your shoulders were touching each other. neither of you moved though.
it was now 5 pm and the talking soon stopped.

you began to get cold, and matt noticed. how could he not notice? you were literally shivering and jittering.

matt broke the silence, "you cold?" you nod your head yes.

matt hesitated before speaking, "i, uh, do you want a sweatshirt?"

"yes please." you nodded your head in agreement.

"i'll get one from nick's room," matt spoke but you cut him off.

"can i have one of yours?" you ask boldly.

matt blushed before speaking, "yeah of course,"

he handed you his blue pythia star hoodie from his closet.

"thanks," you mumble before taking it and pulling it over your head.

after both of you standing there looking at each other in awkward silence, matt steps towards you. he snakes his arms around your waist, your breath hitches.

"can i kiss you?" matt asks with consent. that was your favorite thing about him.

staring deep into his blue eyes you replied, "yes, please."

you both lean in, connecting lips. both of your mouth's moving in sync, like a puzzle piece. the kiss lasted a good minute until you both needed to catch your breath.

you couldn't believe it. you just kissed your ex. the ex you've always seen just as a "friend," the biggest lie you ever said.

"is it bad i want to kiss you again?" matt asks one more time.

"hm, no cause i want to as well ." you say grinning.

matt pulls your waist closer to him, if that's even possible. matt cups your face and kisses you again.
soon the kiss isn't just a kiss anymore, it became a full on make out session.

you both climbed onto matt's bed, matt hovering over you, with both of you locking lips. you guys began to kiss each other for about a another minute before matt starts moving to your neck.

while matt was kissing your neck, he smelled your perfume. the perfume you wore everyday, when you guys started dating.

after your whole make out session died down, matt took a shower. you were in matt's bed, in matt's clothes, staring at the ceiling smiling like an idiot.

you then saw the disappointed faces of your friends in your head, haunting you. you told them a couple hours prior to hanging out with matt you were going to sleep because of your sleep schedule. if they walked in and saw whose sheets you were in god knows what would happen.

you didn't care though. all that matters was that you were happy again. happy again with matt, with your matt.

a/n

this is kinda shitty but it took so long

i made this while watching gilmore girls 🤗
(please tell me you got the gilmore girls reference)

i'm sick atm so don't expect me to be that active

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE REQUESTS AND FEEDBACK

ALSO THANK YOU SM FOR 270+ READS THATS CRAZY

love y'all 🫶

- lily 🧸