The Last Sunset Together

Skye didn't bother asking Chase anymore questions because this might be the last sunset together!.

Skye and Chase then looked at the sun going down together, but She was quite and upset that this could be the last time they could even be together as a real couple.

She tried not to cry 😢 but Chase saw a single tear coming down from the looks of Her face and He asked Her:

"Skye what's wrong?."

Skye looked at Him saying to Him:

"Chase this could be... the end of our relationship and we...".

Chase laughed at Her remark and then He immediately told Skye:

"Skye what... do you mean the last whatever...

Sure its true that I haven't been able to think properly for about a month.

But without you in My life, you do know what I said to you may of been nightmares I had recently.

But Skye what makes you think that our relationship is over...

Because Skye the moment I feel in love with you and meant it.

Skye in a way I'm your other half and by the way... that day when you admitted your feelings to Me.

I still have to admit that you are the most bravest cockapoo I have ever seen and there no one can ever replace you.

Skye weather you like it or not, your stuck with Me forever because our love can most definitely take to the sky.

So now quit your worrying and enjoy the sunset with Me and who knows what the future holds for us.

Perhaps one day we would get married and maybe have children in the future."

So Skye and Chase then looked at the sunset together until the sun was completely down.