Plans

It was already a long time I lay in this sand, I replayed everything already and I know I need to face it. It was afternoon when I stood up and almost stumble back down again, I can't feel my legs. It was an awful feeling. I feel weak inside and out.

I didn't go back to Underground so I waited in a café beside a hospital, wow, how ironic. We always walk past here when we walk home.

I just stayed there, until the sun set and the sun dawn back up again, it was the longest day of my life. Then I saw Minami walking past the café. I slowly stood up and followed her.

We were right in front of the hospital when I hugged her tight from behind. "I'm sorry" is all I can say because that's the way I feel right now. Just sorry it happened- to her, to us. "Let's talk..." I decided.

We ended up in the seashore again, because one, the walk was long and second, I want her to see the beauty of the shore in sunshine.

She said that it was in stage three, it's already irrevocable. I hung my head in her shoulder and hugged her tightly. "Yatsushiro... I've already decided... I will not take any medications. I will just let fate decide. Besides, I love you and fortunately, you've come to love me too. I've decided to just live my life the way I wanted it" she said those casually and I know tears are welling in my eyes. I never cried in my whole life but this is different... she is different. I am in love with her...

"You can't die, I won't allow it" I just want to say that even if I know the choice is hers and she decided... to let it be. She came to face me and put my hands on her waist. "Yatsushiro... I don't want you to see me in a hospital bed, fragile and useless. The medications will make me that way. Please..." She whispered weakly and cupped my face. "Live for me... live for everyone that loves you." I whispered back and kissed her in lips.

"That's our first kiss..." she noted, like what we always do on our first times. I nodded and kissed her again. Oh, help me to endure this with her...

Later that night, I winced at Honoo's line-up; it includes 'Cancer' by My Chemical Romance. Honestly, this is not the right time! I peek and I can see even from afar that Minami is so affected by the song. When it was our turn, I open our act by a love song; it shocked everyone because we are a rock band after all. Minami shook her head at me but she smiled.

"What did you do to make my Yatsushiro sing with you?" I heard Suzume demanded at Minami. I found out from Shin, our rhythm that Suzume found out that Minami sang with us. "I did nothing." Her voice was low. When I came in sight I saw Minami tried to walk away but Suzume pulled her and gave a slap! "What do you want?" Minami asked aloud, holding her wounded cheek. "Yatsushiro should have been mine! You are nothing but a fan girl who got lucky!" Suzume said venomously.

I lunged for Suzume and pulled her to face me; she turned nice and smiled at me. Oh, for the love of what is holy! I really want to hit her! "What's gotten into you, huh? You really got your nerves back, huh? Do you think I will let you pass for hitting her? Who are you to hit her, huh? You are nothing but shit, Suzume! I'm so full of you!" I exploded and my hand went flying on his own and about to hit on Suzume when Minami screamed. "Yatsushiro, you don't want that!" she said and slumped on the floor. I pushed Suzume away and kneel. "I'm sorry I got violent in front of you. Let's go home, you don't look anything good." I said and accompany her out but the nerve Suzume has was made of steel I think that she got the courage to hold my wrist. "Yatsu..." she was crying. Wow, why don't I get any pity? "You are a nuisance." I spit and left. I am helping Minami out when I heard her say, "You will pay Minami Kaminari!" Huh, what kind of girl she turned out.