Shana

It's been weeks since we have that heated conversation and today, in her room; we are having some usual days together. We don't spend seven days a week and 24 hours together because we literally can't and I will be killed by Ikki and Yuri. I understand this, though the issue weeks before is still pending for me.

Minami was packing a larger bag than necessary for our swimming tomorrow with Yuri and Yuki. "Let's go to your home first; you need additional set of clothes." She pondered. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Besides from the swimming, I want to take a vacation in..." she trailed. "I'll bring you anywhere you want, no matter how far it is." I promised and she smiled- only to frown immediately. "You cannot neglect your work." She remembered sadly. "I could take a leave if you want." I offered. "You've been going in late and leaving early for weeks already, it will not be good to take a leave." She disagreed and slump the bag back on the bed to rearrange. "They understand." I try to justify. "It's fine, I just want to do something lengthy. I miss it. It's my fault though, I decided to resign even if I still have ten months" she pouted and I shook my head in disbelief. "Fine, but you will have to go with me tonight." I said and grinned. She nodded in delight.

We were kind of early in tonight that when we entered Yuki sighed in delight. "He finally comes in early! Hey, hello Minami!" he greeted as he put a straining arm around me. "You need to come with us. We need to replenish songs! We've been playing the same sets for a two weeks!" he scolded me and drags me on the stage. Evergreen got the whole stage to practice on before opening. "By the way, who replaced me?" Minami said as she wandered off herself. Yuri replaced her and she is doing very well.

I am so caught up in singing and arguing with the other four when Honoo entered the bar. "I can't hear the bass on verse two to end." I noted, ignoring Suzume that came to greet us. "Of course you can't the lead is eating up all the music." Akihiro shot back angrily and the two argued. I laughed; we always fight about this kind of problem. They glared at me that all of us went arguing.

Then we heard a loud sound of slap

I turn to look and was shocked to see Minami rushing to me. "Is that really you?" I asked, completely bewildered. Minami slapped Suzume- hard. "Yatsu, she slapped me!" Suzume said and came lunging but she can't climb the stage as fast as Minami could because she was wearing a fluffy dress. "She slapped me too- before. I never got the chance to take my rightful revenge on her. And besides, she came to me a while ago asking what am I doing here harshly and grabbed my arm." Minami said on her defense. Though she was behaving oddly I liked it that I want to laugh out loud but I saw Burn lifting a finger on me. "That's still mean, you should apologize- not." The last word was not really audible so Minami bow shortly. "Sorry" she said. "I don't want a simple bow, what I want is for you to kneel." she said airily and it was my turn to lift a finger on Burn. He groaned and left. "In your dreams, btch, the time of your life ended the moment I stepped in here tonight. One more word from your big mouth and you would not like what I will put in there, you got that?" she said gravely as she crouched in front of her and circle the ends of Suzume's hair with her finger. She pulled it off harshly after. Suzume was so shocked that she ran away.

"I don't want you doing that again." I said but I was really glad she stood up for herself. Minami really used to have a strong character. "I really wasn't supposed to do that but Yuri told me she really liked to badmouth me in here and she is still rooting for my handsome boyfriend. I don't like both of that so I must give her some of her own medicine." She said and I chuckle. "What are you arguing, by the way?" she asked and the five of us engaged back in our halted argument.