Part 139

Sunoo: What's up sluts? I'm back from jail. 

Sunghoon: [concerned] Sluts? 

Jay: [even more concerned] JAIL?

-♡-

Jay: Freedom of speech means nothing when we don't have freedom of fists. 

Jungwon: I feel threatened

Jay: The law protects you. For now. 

-♡-

[Sunoo sends a picture of a cake that says "You've aged"]

Sunoo: I was trying to make Heeseung Hyung a birthday cake, but I forgot how old he's turning.

Jungwon: You could save it with a " Well :)" 

Sunoo: [ send a picture saying "Well :) you've aged"]

Jungwon: I didn't mean at the front-

-♡-

Jay: Did you tell anybody we're engaged?

Sunghoon: Yes, I have no self-control and told the pretzel vendor we're engaged.

Jay: Okay, no need to be sarcastic.

Sunghoon: No, seriously, I have no self-control and told the pretzel vendor we're engaged...

-♡-

Jake: [laughing] Is it weird that we're sneaking around to make out like kids, when our actual kids are at home waiting?

Heeseung: Ha- yeah. Before I left the house, Jungwon even told me to tone down the dress-up and be home before midnight.

Jake: That's funny, before I left Niki told me, "Sixth date mum, don't bother coming home unless ya get some." And he's the Maknae...

-♡-

Heeseung: Why can't we just leave Sunwonki at home with Sunghoon? I think he's old enough to babysit-

Jay: Because Sunghoon's idea of babysitting is just "making sure they all survive"

-♡-

Niki: Fight me you nerd-ass punk

Jungwon: At least try to sound slightly sophisticated when you threaten someone.

Sunoo: Dost thou wish to engage in a duel, my good bITCH?

Jungwon: Somehow that was worse

-♡-

I broke my phone for good