Open note to Mr. Engr!

To the readers: Thank you for reading Love on Borrowed Time. 

Once again, this is a work of fiction but half of it is partly true. 

During my hell months when I was in my last year in college I tried using a dating app to divert my attention. Then, there I met this guy I used to call "Mr Engineer" (he passed the Board Exam, yey). Our conversation lasted for four months. I can say that he's the best friend I made online. Super matured and wholesome niyang kausap. I really like his mindset, the way he sees life, the way he motivated me during my oh-so stressful last months in college, the way he cheered on me to achieve my dreams and the way he believes in me, the way he makes everything seem so easy and most importantly I REALLY LIKE HIS VOICE. 

I grew fond of him sa every night na pag-uusap namin and that's why nabuo ko 'tong story na 'to. Siya ang naging inspirasyon. Ginawa ko lang na ganyan ang ending dahil gusto ko lang manakit HAHAHA. I ended the story that way kasi baka may umasa sa happy ending (bitter pala) gusto ko lang haha. 

To you Mr Engr., hope you're doing great in life! Wish you all the best. Just send me a song whenever you're free! I had a great time talking to you. Take careee!