Cyberknight

Gender: Femme
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobot
Colours: Metallic teal, pink with red biolights
Vehicle Mode: Austin Martin One 77
Job: Knight
Age: 48 million vorns old
Hobbies: Reading, music and art.
Dislikes: some humans
Weapons: Blasters, speed, fists and high shoulders.

Body discription: Mech build with high shoulders (Ultra Magnus) and slightly bulky frame with a visor (Soundwave) with pointy backplates and pedes (Megatron)

Picture: N/A (atm)

---------------------------------------------------------

Cyberknight was the daughter of Ultra Magnus, Soundwave and Megatron back before the war. She became a knight to fight for her home world.

Once the war had started Cyber went with her Carrier, Ultra Magnus, to the Autobots where Optimus and Magnus shuved her into an escape pod and sent her to earth. Cyber was on earth for vorns until the Autobots finally turned up.

Cyberknight went mute and wears a visor because she was constantly bullied because of her purple optics and her pretty face plates.

She was bullied cuz other young femmes were jealous so she hid away so she wouldn't continue going home and harming herself. Only her Sires Megatron and Soundwave had seen the harm and had helped her, as her Carrier was always busy working.

Cyberknight was trained to be a Gladiator for the Pits, but she turned it down to be something even greater. A Knight, only chosen by the 13 Primes when the time was right.

She trained by her Sire's side towards the end over every cycle for vorns and soon enough she was powerful, more so than her Sire. The Primes gave Cyberknight a upgraded frame design and she became the most feared amongst the towns.

Legend be told that she was a God. Ha, most be easily influenced.

Cyberknight became friends with Author Valkyrie, Blair and Shadowclash. Alongside Lucille and Lucifer.

She refused to join Megatron with the Decepticons, but she always visited her Sires.

Her Carrier was overprotective and wasn't seen for vorns, until Megatron cyberformed Darkmount just outside the Autobot base and everyone had scattered.

She hadn't left her Carrier's side since he had returned.

Author Valkyrie was her human companion.