Shadowhide

Gender: Mech/Femme
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobot
Colours: Metallic black with teal outline and green biolights
Vehicle Mode: Austin Martin Valkyrie
Job: N/A
Age: 6 vorns old (Sparkling)
Hobbies: Pranking everyone with Sideswipe, listening to music with his Carrier and learning how to look after his weapons with his Sire.
Dislikes: Angry sire and sad Carrier
Weapons: Blasters and cannons.

Motto: Wanna fight, your funeral. Wanna bitch, you brawl. Wanna prank, your problem.

Body Discription: Small (obviously) board frame (Ironhide) with purple optics and adorable face plates (Cyberknight)

Picture: N/A (atm)

--------------------------------------------------------
Shadowhide is Cyberknight and Ironhide's Sparkling. He likes to play with the humans and he is very gentle. He is a proud young Bot and loves helping others. His Uncle Ratchet loves having him around the Medbay and he always brings smiles to everyone's faces.

Shadowhide has a crush on Jazz's and Chromia's Sparkling Rocktop. He and Shadow always hang out and are mostly inseparable.

(Bayverse) Shadowhide loses his Carrier at 27 vorns old and becomes a great support for his spark broken Sire. Shadow helps everyone with their grieving and gives them all a shoulder to cry on. After his Carrier passed he has been striving to make her proud.

(TFP) Shadowhide loses his Sire before 3 vorns old and still remembers him as clear as day. Bulkhead reminds Shadow of Ironhide and he loves hanging out with Mustang, Optimus and Ratchet's Sparkling.
And Cyberknight never takes on another Sparkmate, even when presented with the opportunity.