Blair

Gender: Femme
Race: Human
Faction: Decepticon
Colours (clothes): silver, red
Transport 'Con: (Drive) Knockout (Fly) Megatron.
Job: Megatron's 'Pet', Preschool teacher.
Age: 13-17 years old
Hobbies: Teaching, Racing.
Dislikes: Staracream
Weapons: Pocketknives

Body Discription: 5.43" ft tall, 65kg, blue eyes, fair skinned, not too thin not to large, brown hair.

Picture: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------

(Blair is not an OC, she is a friend who died in a car crash. So all of this is true... Well apart from Megatron adopting her. Please no hate comments.)

Blair is a bold and brave person, but very caring and doesn't put up with crap. She has a strong opinion and is understanding.

Blair partners up with Shadowclash and goes to the Decepticons where Megatron takes her in as his pet, even though he wont admit it, he likes her.

Blair's family dies in a fire and she becomes a little sister to Valkyrie who takes her under her wing and teaches her everything she needs to know.

Blair tells Megatron that she likes him and a few days after that she is in hospital after a severe car crash with one of her 'friends'.

They were drunk and crashed into a wall barrier on the side of a bridge. The driver, 'friend', survived the crash unscathed... But Blair was in hospital with a smashed skull, punctured lung, steel rod through her stomach and glass in her hands.

Valkyrie promised to sort the funeral and promised to keep her memory alive by writing stories.

Blair was always there for Valkyrie and would defend her from bullies, even though Valkyrie could do it herself.

Blair acted like the big sister even though she was younger.