Primage

Gender: Mech
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobot
Colours: Red
Vehicle Mode: Mitsubishi Triton
Job: Stealth specialist
Age: 47 vorns old
Hobbies: Reading, music, art, off-roading.
Dislikes: humans in general
Weapons: Blasters, speed, fists, stealth.

Body Discription: Tall, broad shoulders (Optimus) thin and scary (Mirage)

Picture: N/A (atm)
---------------------------------------------------------
Primage is Mirage and Optimus's Mechling.
Primage was born just before the war and was raised fighting.

Primage loves listening to calm music with Optimus, his Sire and loves hiding and spying with his Carrier Mirage.

Primage refuses to get a Sparkmate as everyone he looks at hates him or swoons at his pedes. And he was also r^ped and s3xually assaulted when he was younger.

Primage hides in his room doing art or goes out with his idol, Ironhide, and goes off-roading.

Primage loves hiding in open fields and sitting on the edge of cliffs while watching the sun set over the cloudy horizon.

Primage loves taking Shadowhide, Rocktop and Cyberknight with him on his trips when he knows they need a break. He loves supporting others and giving them a shoulder to cry on.

Primage loves Cybeknight's minicons Nixon and Iniko. He takes them on adventures involving getting muddy but he always cleans them up. He loves feeding them and letting them sleep in his room. Cyber allows this as Primage's Parental Units don't often get time to hang out.