Shadowblast

Gender: Femme
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobot
Colours:  pure silver with black chassis and grey optics
Vehicle Mode: N/A
Job: N/A
Age: 16 months (Sparkling)
Hobbies: Cuddling, Watching Grandsire Ratchet work.
Dislikes: Loud noises
Weapons: N/A

Body Discription: thin, bulky spiked shoulders, small. (Like Sire.)

Picture; N/A (atm)

------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowblast is like her Sire, in more ways than one. She is matching colours and her frame is almost exactly like Brawlblasters.

Her Sire loves her and she doesn't comprehend when she is told her Sire is dead. Her Carrier (no particular one) has to look after her alone.

Shadowblast screams and cries for months on end when her Sire doesn't return home to her, and even with the support of the others, her Carrier can not calm her down.

Shadowblast is reminded that her Sire loved her and her Carrier is a constant reminder that he is dead.

Shadowblast grows close to Ultra Magnus, much to his distaste, and spends every chance she gets with him.

Everyone finds that Shadowblast wants Ultra Magnus to be her Sire, but her Carrier has never gotten over Brawlblasters death.

Shadowblast finally gets what she wants and her Carrier and Ultra Magnus get together.

Shadowblast's Carrier still mourns the loss of Brawlblaster but puts everything they can into the well-being of their Youngling and their new partner.

Shadowblast hates when Bulkhead breaks things and likes to jinx with her Grandsire Ratchet when he shouts "Bulkhead I needed that!"

Shadowblast is scared of loud noises and throws her wrenches at whoever makes them, including the Wrenchlord himself.