Dylan | cheater

"I'm so sorry y/n."
I'm shocked. I can't move I feel faint I feel like sick.
"Sorry?" I pause "YOUR FUCKING SORRY?"
I start packing Dylan's bags. "Y/n please. Let's talk." Dylan starts to unpack his bags.
"You should've thought about talking before sticking your tongue down her fucking throat."
I wipe the tears away from my face.
"Y/n I get your upset but I am so fucking sorry words can't explain. I was pissed! We had just had that argument. And I was so drunk.." he speaks up his voice slightly louder.

I can't hear anything. I block his voice out and begin to pack my own bags. "I'm leaving."
"Your fucking leaving me y/n?" I nod.
"It was one kiss!" Okay this caught my attention. "And now whenever we kiss your going to be thinking of her. It's for he best Dylan." I place my clothes into a bag.

"Y/n please." His voice slightly breaking. I'm choosing to ignore him. 'It was one kiss' my ass. If I hadn't showed up who knows what he would've done.

"If I hadn't shown up. Would you have done anything more?" I stand up.
"No! Of course not."
"Well when I saw u guys it sure looked like something more. I can't believe I wanted to apologize to you." I turn back to my bag.

"Y/n please can we talk about this."
I sigh.
"Okay.. what?"
"Firstly. I'm so fucking sorry." He begins to tear up. "I cant lose you. It was Tyler's idea! He thought we had broken up. I know we hadn't but you pissed off with me. I was pissed off at you. The alcohol got the better of me." He walks close to me and I just stand there. Crying.
"Y/n. Please. I can't lose you.. not like this."
He gives me hug. I almost broke.
"No." I push him away.
"I can't do this.. not right now. I'll be staying at my parents."

I pick up the bag and begins to leave the house.
"Please don't call me." I start to cry more as I leave the room.

"Y/n Wait!" I ignore him and walk down the stairs.

"Y/n?" He yells from the stairs. I walk out of the house and into the car.

I fully break down. I can't not. I can't breath. I feel so sick.

401 words. Lmk if you want a part 2! Also sorry this wasn't long.. I'm in school lol.