Dylan | cheater 2

"Goodmorning dear" I wake up to my mom with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Hey mum." I smile and take the drink from her.

"How are you feeling today?"

"I think I have too see Dylan."

"Do what's best for you hun"

I nod as she walks out the room.
I put on my outfit for the day as I leave to go meet Dylan.

I can't help but cry on my way to the house I once called ours. I take a deep breath as I step out my car.
I take my phone out to let Dylan know I'm outside. All I want to do is talk.

Dylan quickly sees the text and 10 seconds after I hear him opening up the door.

"Oh my god y/n" he pauses. So do I.
He looks like he hasn't slept in days. His eyes are all puffy and watery. He's definitely been crying. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. He's wearing his navy blue shirt with just some shorts. His hair is all scruffy and his nose is stuffy.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and I get out of my thoughts. "I just want to talk." I reply as I step into the house. I get this upsetting feeling in my stomach as soon as I enter.

We both sit on the sofa. We are in awkward silence. Terrible silence, we both look as if we are zombies. I begin to speak up.
"Dyl. I don't want to give up on us." I look down at my hands.

"I know, neither do I y/n.." he sits backs a little.

"But I need you too know how much you hurt me. I need you to understand-." I get cut off by him.
"I understand y/n and I have never felt shittier about myself." He sighs as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Did you know her?" I look down at my hands which we're playing with the hair band from my wrist.
"No." He shakes his head. "I didn't know her." There's an awkward silence.
I exhale air I didn't know I was holding.
"I'm sorry overreacted." I look up to him
He looks up. "You didn't overreact y/n"
I nod my head as tears start to fall.

"I did" I wipe the tears. "I should've trusted you. It was just one kiss, you were drunk, we were arguing. I'm so sorry." Dylan sits up to come sit next to me.

"It's okay. You didn't overreact, you had every right to be mad. I don't want this to end. What we have.. is good? Isn't it." He smiles at me while wiping a tear from my face.

"Yes. This is good."

Dylan places a strand of hair behind my ear and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back.

"Just promise me you'll never do it again." I ask. He nods. "Never y/n. I love you."

500 words 🫶🏼