Dylan | nervous

Today I'm going to surprise Dylan. He's been shooting season 3b of teenwolf and I haven't seen him in months! He's working all the time. I'm currently driving to set. I'm wearing i tight tube top with some flares that give me a bit of a figure. My hair is wavy and I've got a natural makeup look on.
I get to set and see holland. "Hey! He's currently doing a scene"
I smile and give her a hug "thankyou, how have you been?"
"Great thankyou!"
"Actually I'm suppose to be doing the scene as well, but I guess they can wait." She giggles. "Isn't it your job?" I laugh back
"Yeah but let's be honest, there wouldn't even be a show if I wasn't here."
"Right"
I walk away from her. She's literally one of the most lovely people but she is so fucking full off her self.
(No offense to holland irl)

Everyone knows I'm here except for Dylan. So I walk up to Jeff who's currently shooting a scene.
"Hey!" I tap his shoulder
"Y/n, hi!"
"How are you?"
"I'm great! Just shooting a scene where Lydia gets taken by void."
I frown
"oh my god I'm sorry! Spoilers"
I giggle
"It's okay! Don't worry" I smile until I see Dylan walk onto set.
"Shit!" I whisper as I hide behind Jeff.
"Uh y/n?"
"Look infront of you!"
"Oh!" He spots Dylan.
Jeff walks up to Dylan to distract him as I slowly creep away.

"Ohhhh myyy godddd"
"Y/n?"
I walk up to Tyler posey.
"Hiii!"
"Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long!"
Tyler is like your bestfriend. You go way back, even before Dylan knew him. Small world huh?

"What are you doing here?" He pushes my shoulder slightly
"I'm surprising Dylan! I thought you knew?"
"OH right that's today?"
"Yes!"
"He doesn't deserve you, your to kind."
"Thankyou ty! I know he doesn't, I'm just using him for his good looks" I wink at him.
He laughs and so do I
"No but I do love him so that's why I'm here!"
"I know you do, anyway have you seen holland anywhere? We were doing a scene with Dylan I can't find her anywhere."
"Yeah I saw her out by the living room set, where she gets taken I'm guessing?"
"Yes! Thankyou"
"Of course" I chuckle.
"Well I'll let you get on with your business, I need to find holland."
"Okay, see you in a bit."
Tyler leaves and so do I, I don't really know what to do right now I'm saying hi to all of Dylan's co-workers and making slight conversation with them

I walk around a bit more, making sure that Dylan doesn't see me at all. If he saw me my plan would just be screwed.

"go!" I hear Jeff yell
I guess they've started their scene.

I walk into the room they're all in. I stand there watching them act waiting for Dylan too notice me.
I pull out my phone and message him.

Y/n: what do you wish you were doing right now?
I see Dylan pull out his phone and he smiles.
Dyl: you 😏😉
He puts his phone into his pocket, I decide to wait a min or two before answering.

Dylan is currently doing a scene so I thought that would be the best way to mess with him.

Y/n: look up my love

I see Dylan smile after I sent the message. He must've know it was me, he could've felt the vibration.

It's been 4 minutes and Dylan finally has a little break. He stands still and takes his phone out.

He looks up from his phone and sees me.
his eyes connected to mine almost immediately. He has the biggest smile on his face. I smile back.
"What the fuck?" He mouths
"Surprise" I mouth back
I could now see Tyler trying to get Dylan's attention.

"We are going to continue in 20 minutes!!" I hear Jeff yell.

"Yo bro-." Tyler try's to speak. But Dylan completely ignores him as he runs up to me and grabs my arm and drags me to his trailer.
"That was a bit rude" I say as we walk in.

"HOLY SHIT"
I smile.
"YOUR HERE?"
"I guess" I smile even more starting to blush
"This. Is. amazing."
He kisses me, I kiss back. He holds both my hands and walks over to the bed. Our lips stills connected. He sits down as I sit on his lap. He moves his lips to my neck and I move my hands in his hair while tilting my head to the side.

I let out a small moan. He chuckles. I start to grind on his lap while our lips attach.

I could feel his bulge through his pants I look down and giggle.
"Shit."
"Indeed" I get off his lap
"I've got to go back in like 5 minutes."
I laugh. "Well what am I meant to do?"
He smirks.
"Dyl no."
"Ohhhh please! It's your fault."
"You have to go back to set soon."
"And?"
"Dylan."
He looks deeply into my eyes.
"Y/n"
God. He looks hot. He has his void makeup on. Fuckkkkk he's just so fucking.
"Fuck"
He smiles.
"Your lucky your hot."
He kisses me.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door.
"Dyl you on there?" Holland speaks.
This bitch.
"Fuck I hate her"
"Same"
I giggle as I pull Dylan's boxers back up.
"I still have a fucking boner"
"Satisfy yourself my love"
"Awwwwh"
"DYLAN?" Holland walks in.
"Uhhhhh"
"Uhhhhh"
Dylan and holland immediately lock eyes as I turn my face around.
"Erm." Holland speaks up.
"I'm gonna-."
"Yeah that's a good idea" I look back over to her.

I look at Dylan after she left and immediately burst into laughter.
"SHES GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE CREW"
I laugh even harder
"Fuck"

991 words