Chapter 5

Cara stood in front of a full-length mirror, her heart pounding with anticipation. Tonight was her first night out in Monaco, and she was determined to make it unforgettable.

She plugged her phone into the room's speaker system and scrolled through her playlist until she found the perfect song to set the mood. The energetic beats of her favourite hype music filled the room, infusing her with a surge of confidence. The music was the first step in pumping herself up for the night ahead.

She reached for the shopping bag on the bed and carefully extracted the stunning silk black mini dress she had purchased earlier in the day. Holding it up in front of the mirror, she admired the way it shimmered and caught the soft glow of the room. The dress was a work of art.

With a determined smile, she slipped into the dress, feeling the smooth fabric caress her skin. It clung to her curves in all the right places, making her feel confident and ready for the night ahead.

Next, Cara turned her attention to her makeup. She applied a touch of smoky eyeshadow, winged eyeliner that could cut glass, and a bold red lip that matched the fire burning within her. Her reflection in the mirror made her grin; she felt like a glamorous movie star.

Her golden locks cascaded down her back, and she decided to curl them into loose, elegant waves. Each strand seemed to fall perfectly into place as if they were conspiring to make her look stunning.

Just as she was fastening a pair of elegant earrings,there was a soft knock on the door, Cian walked into the room, wearing a dark blue shirt, rolled up at the sleeves, paired with a pair of black slacks. His eyes widened as he took in her stunning transformation. "Wow, Cara," he exclaimed, unable to hide his admiration. "You look incredible."

Cara turned to face him, a blush creeping up her cheeks from the compliment. "Thanks, Cian," she replied, genuinely touched by his words. "I wanted to make a statement tonight."

He chuckled, a fond smile on his face. "Well, you've certainly succeeded. Are you ready to go?"

Cara took one last look in the mirror, feeling the rush of excitement once more. She nodded, her confidence soaring. "Absolutely." With that, she grabbed her clutch and headed toward the door, ready to embrace the adventure that awaited her in the glamorous city.

The soft glow of Monaco's streetlights bathed the city in a warm, inviting embrace as Cara Sainz, her brother Cian, and his girlfriend Valentina made their way to Lee Norris's luxurious villa. Cara couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement; this was her first night out in the glamorous principality.

Cian, his arm wrapped around Valentina, led the way up the villa's elegant stone steps, making it obvious that he's been here a million times.

Lee welcomed them with a smile as they entered his living room, which opened up to a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea.

"Welcome, guys!" Lee said from behind a small bar against the wall. "I'm making us some drinks before we head out." he was wearing a crisp white shirt, a shiny silver chain peaking through the open buttons.

"Hey, Lee!" Cian grinned, giving his friend a firm handshake. "Thanks for having us over before we hit the club."

"Anytime, mate," Lee replied, gesturing to the couches in the middle of the room.

Cian and Valentina settled into the plush sofa, lost in their own world of whispered words and stolen glances. Cara Turned to Lee, "You need any help?"

He grinned, his blue eyes sparkling, "I wouldn't mind some conversation" He picked up a shaker and began mixing cocktails with practised ease. Cara perched herself on a barstool, opposite him.