Chapter 1#

I entered the last class of the day which is math with Jiyeon on my side. "Do you think Mr. Yang is here today?" Jiyeon.

"He is, I saw him earlier when I was going to the bathroom" I shrugged. I noticed Jiyeon dramatically sighed and dragged her feet to her seat at the back of the class.

I just chuckled at my whiny friend and patted her back as we sat together in the back.

"Man, I wish this dude wasn't here, uaghh" she slumped into her seat groaning loudly catching everyone's attention.

I slapped her arm feeling embarrassed because of my dumb friend. Let me tell you about Jiyeon; she fun always joking, whining, being loud, honest, self aware, oh, also she studies cosmetology. She's also always eating nut never gains weight which I find so weird, but isn't everyone weird? She's also really smart but when is comes to chemistry she sucks.

While she studies cosmetology, I study Culinary arts. Culinary arts was something that u have been studying since freshman year. I always loved cooking new things, and oh not to mention. But I love making brownies, and when I say 'love', I mean Love.

The teacher walked in greeting the class and we all greeted him back. "Okay kids, take everything off your table. Only thing  you can keep on your desk is a pencil or pen and a water bottle, no juices or soda" he explained pulling some papers out of his desk.

Everyone in the class started complaining already knowing what were gonna do today.

Another quiz.

I groaned as I put my math book in my bag and left my pencil on my desk waiting for the teacher to hand out the pape-

"Shin Yuri to the main office for dismissal, Shin Yuri to the main office for dismissal" the school's speaker spoke.

I jumped around and happily cheered in my head relieved that I won't be having to take the quiz.

"What? No don't leave me" Jiyeon whined tugging on my sleeve. "Sorry girl, but good luck gotta go" I said picking up my bag and walking out.

I saw the look on some on the other students faces. Envy. I got lucky today. But.. why? I never get dismissed so why am I today?

I shrugged as I entered the main office and saw my brother there. "Daniel? What are you doing here?" I asked confusion writen all over my face.

"Mom and dad said to dismiss you" he said before bowing to the front office lady and we both walked out heading to his car.

"Why?" Jiyeon.

"The King and his wife and son are there" he opened the car door and entered. Starting the car.

"Why are they there?" I wasn't really surprised. My dad and king have been friends since elementary school. They always hang out. I have never met his wife and son thought so I'm kind of nervous.

"Dinner" he started driving home. I just stayed quiet on my phone checking my social media accounts.

After a few minutes we arrived home and parked in the garage. I got out the car and opened the garage door that leads to the inside on the house.

Daniel couldn't stay because he has somewhere to be.

"Mom dad, I'm home" I shouted throughout the house. All I could hear was women laughed coming from the kitchen and men's voices.

"Mom?" I said entering the kitchen. "Oh honey, your back" she said turning around. There was another lady standing next to her, and they were both wearing aprons.

"Yeah...?" I slightly tilted my head. "Uhm.. Hello, good afternoon Queen Jihee" I bowed showing my respect. Honestly, for a queen I expected her to be in some fancy huge dress sitting at the table and waiting for her food.