Chapter 7#

It's now the next day and I'm in the kitchen with Hyunjin right now because he told me he has something to tell me.

"Okay, so what did you want to tell me?" I asked sitting in my seat as I served our food. "Oh- uhm. I just hope you don't get mad about this and nothing goes wrong, but I won't be surprised if you do" he said firstly.

"Okay.."

"So the wedding is actually a day from now and before you say anything, let me explain"

"I can't really say exactly what but trust me okay. And it's better you don't know. So at 1 PM someone will come to take you to get a dress but I won't be going cause I'm busy."

What the fuck?!

They told me in two weeks! At least let me have time to take this in before I'm married off to a guy I don't know about.

"What the fuck- how can you tell me to trust you when I don't even know you? You guys told me two weeks from now, I need time. What's wrong with you guys? How can you all of a sudden change your mind?"

"Yuri calm down-"

"No, don't tell me to fucking calm down. How do you expect me to deal with a fucking marriage that's so fucking short notice?"

"Yuri listen-"

"No you listen Hwang, I'm not doing this you guys can cut that deal off and forget that one year. We won't have anything at all!" I shouted I him before slamming my hands on the table and leaving heading to the door.

But before I could even reach the door, I was stopped, held by my wrist, tightly, turning me around to face him, harshly.

"Don't you remember?" He smirked.

~Flashback~

"Okay, you agreed to this so here are the papers. Just sign it and after you sign it, there's no going back, unless you both agree to end it off. Which... will never happen" Yuri's father said.

Yuri grabbed the pen on the coffee table and signed the papers before placing the cap back on and standing up.

"That's my girl" he father says patting her head.

~End of flashback~

"You already signed the papers, and like it said you can't call it off till we both agree" his smirk widened.

My stomach started feeling weird, my head started hurting, almost like I was going to faint. But I was brought back to my thoughts when Hyunjin let me go and headed upstairs.

I just watched as he slowly disappeared.

I am now in a huge mall, a mall with all expensive stuff. How the hell and I supposed to buy a dress? I don't have any money.

Whatever, guess I'm going broke today.

"Ms.Yuri please try this dress on" this was like the 12th dress. I mean can it be that hard? Just pick a random dress I don't care if it's ugly or pretty, I just wanna get thus over with.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw how the lady who handed me the dress' jaw dropped, eyes widened.

Not gonna lie, I do look pretty hot in this dress.

"We'll take this," she cheered. I just nodded my head and went back to the changing room to take this huge uncomfortable dress.

I got out with the dress in my hand and handed it over to someone so they can pack it up and I can pay.

Well, this is it. The place I go broke.

I'm back at hyunjin's place and the lady that was with me has the dress for me, she told me she would hold it. Which I agreed.

Luckily, I didn't have to pay and it was payed by my father.

Now, I'm just in the living room, chilling scrolling through the McDonald's menu. I just wanted McDonald's today.

I added some 6 piece spicy chicken nuggets, one spicy crispy chicken, large fries, and a fanta.

Yes, I know that it's a lot of food but that's because it's half past 4 right now and I haven't eaten anything.

My mood was ruined because of someone, and some news. Speaking of Hyunjin, I think he's upstairs showering because he went upstairs earlier after opening the door for me and now I hear the shower on.

But, he can get his own food.

I couldn't care less.

I placed my order and it says my food will be ready and here in 30 minutes. That's not too bad.

I got up from the couch and stretched a bit because my body was feeling sore and weird after all those dresses.

They were either, too big, too ugly, too tight, or too short. And the pins, never again. Not that I really have a choice actually, I have to wear it the day after tomorrow.

After some stretching and scrolling some more on my phone, I heard the bell ring.

Must be my food.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm struggling right now cuz my hands r hurting, but I'm still going on for you guys.

One chapter atleast a day.

And I know this is a short chapter but I'm sooo tired.