Chapter Forty One.

~~~~

It's hard to put it into words
How the holidays will always hurt
I watch the fathers with their little girls
And wonder what I did to deserve this
How could you hurt a little kid?

I can't forget, I can't forgive you
'Cause now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave me

----

Oh, all that I did to try to undo it

All of my pain and all your excusesI was a kid but I wasn't clueless(Someone who loves you wouldn't do this)All of my past, I tried to erase itBut now I see, would I even change it?Might share a face and share a last name, but(We are not the same)

~~~~

Rory~

AT 2:15 my alarm set off, waking me from my slumber.

Damn you, Birdie, for setting an alarm so early. 

I sighed and groaned, rolling onto my side, knowing I have to get up soon or John B will kill me for missing the fishing trip that Ward has invited us on. I only have one obstacle stopping me from getting to my feet and that was the heavy muscular arm, which belonged to JJ, wrapped around my waist. 

"Baby, let go..." I whispered as he tightened his hold and pulled me back into his chest, grumbling.

"No...where are you going?" His voice was hoarse and husky and deep.

"Fishing trip with John B and Ward...I have to go," I replied softly, sleep still present in me.

"Don't go, stay with me," He murmured as I looked over my shoulder to see his eyes still closed and a pout forming on his lips.

I giggled. "I have to...JB will kill me if I miss it, apparently Ward invited both of us personally...welcome gift and stuff," I countered.

"Ugh..okay...come back to me soon," He sighed, opening his eyes and letting his grip loosen. I turned around and smiled at him, pecking his lips quickly, before leaving a kiss on his forehead and eyelid as well.

"Promise," I give him another kiss. "Bye,"

"Bye, princess," He smiles into the kiss and closes his eyes, releasing my body as I get up from the bed. We had slept naked last night, not bothering to put on clothes as we were both too tired. 

I still am...I believe we slept well after midnight and now here I am, awake and walking around my room like a zombie at 2:15 in the morning. So, basically, I'm functioning on two hours of sleep. I sighed and grabbed a pair of clean bikini, a white denim shorts and a crocheted crop-top. Quickly throwing on an oversized t-shirt of JJ's to make my way out of the room and down the hall.

Kie and Pope were on the pull out sofa, asleep. There was a good amount of distance between their bodies but I saw the way Pope had slept, facing Kie. I smiled to myself seeing them, if only Kie could see how much Pope liked her.

I make my way to the bathroom and quickly take a shower and get ready soon.