FAIRY TALE CHAPTER ONE:

The vehicle wagon traveled at a lovingly pace despite the rough surfaces beneath it as it bumped and jaggered along forward. The person driving it was no other then Erza Scarlet, and the ones riding in the vechile was Lucy Heartfillia, Natsu Dragneel and his animal companion Happy, and Grey Fullbuster.

It was a smooth enough ride all in all, but only one was not enjoying the lecture of it: Natsu.

Natsu was a dragon slayer, who own the fire dragon magic. He was trainned under the dragon Igneel, who has gone missing for years now. Though he has not given up on looking for him, Natsu contuines to grow stronger ever day in hopes to make his father figure proud of him.

He was just unfortunately in a sorry state right now.

Sitting next to him was Lucy, and despite herself, she allowed Natsu to rest his head on her lap; though he just fell upon her unconsciously knowing. She sighed at this and shook her head at this. The guy was just so helpless in situations like this. But she couldn't help but feel sorry for him, so she just let herself pat his head to at least ease his worries even just a little bit.

Sitting opposite the two was Grey, and he was looking upon them with a dissapprobal frown on his face, and with his arms folded: "This is utterly pathetic." He had voiced out. "The fact that he keeps getting into this sorry state whenever he rides literally anything. And the fact that you keep on pampering him like this. It's an eyesore."

"Well excuse me for just trying to help." Lucy frowned at Grey at this. Sometimes he could be so mean to Natsu; his suppossingly 'friend': "You know as a dragon slayer he can't help it, right? Give him a break."

"I'll give him a break when he starts to man up."

Lucy just sighed at this. She gave up on the two of them. She really has.

The journey contuine then with the two of them just going quiet now and looking out at the rolling landscape going by.

Erza who was driving was silent too. She had been for some time now. She was concentrating on keeping her magic level stable as they went. She had to otherwise she wouldn't last long driving.

...

Time had passed on as their travelling contuined. But it was all worth it when their destination was showing up in the distance.

It was a city with tall and fashionable buildings all around, and what seemed to be decorations. Were they celebrating something?

Lucy moved so she could look out with her head sticking out of the vehicle. As the wind whipped her hair about, she beamed in awe at the sights she was taking in: "Oh wow!" She made sure that Natsu would not roll off of her lap whilst she did this.

Grey moved so he was looking too, and he had a relaxed smile across his face: "Mm. Yes, it looks like quite the town."

From outside, Erza heard them, and as she smiled ahead, she spoke loud enough to be heard: "Yes. I chose this place specifically for it's beauty."

"Yeah! Good choice Erza." Lucy was impressed.

"So this is our spot for vacation?" Grey was coloured impressed too: "I couldn't have choosen a better place myself."

"Well thank you Grey." Erza simply said to his commentary.

"I can't wait to get there." Lucy said mostly to herself now, and she slipped her head back inside.

Natsu made a sickly groan, and Lucy looked down at him. Then patted him on the head gently; and smiled softly: "Don't worry Natsu. We're almost there. Just hang in there..." ...

...From the distance they were at to them reaching the city, it took about  approximately 35 minutes.

Once close enough, Erza slowed down the vechile, and looked for a way for them to enter.

She stopped it close to a guard with two guards present there. Apparently you were not allowed to bring unauthorized magic items inside. She was relentless about leaving it out here unsupervised, but the guards had reassurred her that they would look after it until they returned.

She was soon convinced, and soon she was entering with her friends now.

And inside was like a paradise!