FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER EIGHT:

Down below this water hole grid was the sewages, and when landing on solid ground inside, Natsu almost gagged; covering half his face with both hands: "Urp! This smell...is too much..." His knees bent.

Grey looked around with a hand on his bare hip: "It doesn't smell as bad as you make it out, Natsu."

"You try being a dragon slayer..."

"Anyway," Grey turned to the point now: "Where did that guy go now anyway?"

Natsu grunted and remove both hands, but had to fight the urge to pin his nose with his fingers: "Ugh, who knows. And down here I can't pick up his scent because of all the nasty sewage around."

"Just great." Grey kissed his teeth.

"Though I know one thing's for sure: Standing here won't get us anywhere."

"That's true."

"So let's get going."

And so they wanderes off further into the sewages...

...Shoji had gone quite ahead of the three of them when he escaped down here, and now he was making sure he didn't stop moving.

But then he thought of an idea, and he had the power to do it.

So he stopped and looked on over towards the dirty water that was flowing along...

...Natsu and Grey had been running for some time now; just going forward blindly along the side of the water, as it was the only place to go.

But they stopped soon to catch their breathes.

Grey leant against the wall as Natsu collasped to his knees.

"Goddamn, just how far did that jerk go anyway?" Natsu complained out of breathe.

Grey tried to catch his: "I don't have a clue. But-"

But then he stopped, and was going to say something, but Natsu was already jumping back to his feet: "Grey!" 

Grey stood up straight.

"Run!!" Natsu yelled out then and turned back where they came and started running as past as he could.

So did Grey.

But it was no use.

What they were running from was the sound of rushing water, and it was a large amount it seemed too; and it had caught up to them in seconds, and hit them with a force of a hundred rocket launchers...

...

...Natsu woke up lying on his side, and coughed a bunch of water up, and out of his mouth. It had the same feeling as vomiting, and it hurt his throat with a burning sensation.

He was all wet all over; and it was cold and smelly. His hair and clothes stuck to his body and made him feel all screemish. It sent a shiver down his spin.

He knew exactly what had happened to him, and he sat up and looking aeound himself.

He was alone and seemed to be in some kind of corridor.

He sat up with a groan, and then rubbed his head.

Without thinking then, and already seeming to be drying up, Natsu got to his feet and walked forward...

...Footsteps could be heard running down the corridor at top speed; and the sounds of someone panting along with it followed.

This person ran down the corridor, and found some stairs, and made their way up them as fast as they possibly could.

Lucy Heartfillia, and she had just escaped from hell...

...

...It was hard to tell how long it has been, but Natau had finally reached some staits, and he climbed up them.

At the top was another corridor, and he made his way down it until he came to a pair of double doors, and he went through them to end up on in some sort of ball room.

Then:

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

It was Lucy, and she seemed to be yelling at something as she ran.

"LUCY!!" Natsu called out.

With a gasp, Lucy looked his way and gasped. She was so pleased to see him, and she smiled through her tears: "NATSUUU!!" She them flung herself into Natsu and wrapped her arms around him.

This caught Natsu off guard.

But not for long as Natsu finally found what was chasing Lucy:

A big fuck off giant!