FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER SIX:

Things went very wrong after.

It was evening time by the time both Natsu and Grey returned to the hotel building; expecting to meet up there with both Erza and Lucy. But they were not there.

"Typical." Was what Natsu grumbled as he stood there with his arms folded and looking up at the building.

Grey looked up at the building too with hands on his hips. But he didn't look too bothered.

He looked at Natsu then casually: "They could be making their way back or something." He said. "Maybe we should go and wait inside for them." He suggested then.

Natsu agreed, but did not change his attitude towards it.

But inside in their own room, an hour past, and then two hours past, before Natsu finally threw a fit.

Grey was surprised he even lasted the first 30 minutes.

"Agh! Where are they!? It's been ages! What are they even doing!?" Natsu three up his arms, and yelled out in frustration.

Grey looked up at him: "Yeah, it has been some time actually. Even I'm getting worried."

"Should we go look for them?" Happy had asked then; who was lying on Natsu's bed with Natsu sitting up over the edge.

"But what if they arrive here once we gone?" Grey pointed out. "It'll just end up turning into a wild goose chase."

"But we can't just sit around and do nothing." Natsu growled in exaggeration.

Even Grey couldn't deny that.

Natsu then shot up to his feet: "Well, I'm gonna go look for them!"

"Hey!" Aye sat up too.

Grey sighed: "Well, I can't just let you go alone now, can I?" He then stood up.

Natsu glanced at him: "Cool, but first put on a shirt."

"Wait, what-?"...

...Shoji Fugiwara had one job to do; given to him by Yukio. To stay in the middle town and attract the attention of Natsu and Grey...

...Natsu and Grey were back in town, and searching for thier friends Lucy and Erza.

But no matter where they looked, they couldn't even catch sight of them.

They even asked around and gave people descriptions of them, but no one knew who or where the two were.

It was frustrating.

"LUCY! ERZA!" Natsu cupped his hands on both sides of his mouth, snd he yelled out.

Grey winced at the yelling, and put a finger down one of his ears that was facing Natsu: "Ah, damn it dude! Right down my ear!" He complained. "Can you quieten it down?"

"But they won't be able to hear me if I do."

"Ugh, why do you have to be so difficult, Natsu?"

"Why do YOU have to be so difficult!?" Natsu rammed his forehead into Grey's now.

Grey only pushed back.

Happy who was watching this with concern, hovered on closer to them now: "Come on guys, don't start this now."

And then Natsu froze and his eyes widened in shock: "Hmm?"

"Huh?" Grey pulled a face.

Natsu then started sniffing the air.

Which of course, Grey wasn't aware of, and he pushed Natsu off him in the chest: "Ew man gross, get off me! Don't go sniffing a man like that!"

"No, that's not it." Natsu rubbed the side of his mouth with his knuckle, and looked around with a serious look on his face: "I smell Lucy."

"Lucy?" Grey raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Natsu nodded: "And she's real close too."

"Do you know where she is then?"

"Yeah, so follow me." And at that Natsu ran off.

Happy and Grey followed him...

...Natsu had led Grey and Happy with him to the smell of Lucy, but when they got there, there were in for a shock.

Because it wasn't Lucy at all.

It was a tall man with long silver or white hair holding a piece of Lucy's clothing.

And this made Natsu's blood boil.

This man was Shoji, and he looked their way like he had expected them to be here.

Grey and Happy's eyes were wide with shock.

Shoji then dropped Lucy's clothing and stomped on it; smothering it with dirt.

Natsu's eyes raged.

Shoji then turned and ran off.

Natsu wasn't far from his heels...