Chapter 13

While we were waiting for the Contest to happen, we decided to do some Contest practice. Lisia says, "Ash, is it possible for you to help me with something?"

"What is it?" I ask as she starts to drag me away. Although East and Alice follow us because they don't want funny business here.

"Okay, so what's the deal?" After we stop while leaving May and the others at the Pokemon Center, Lisia says, "It is simple. I want to try something out with Pikachu."

Pikachu tilts his head with confusion, but when Lisia notices the tail, she says, "Not this Pikachu, you have a female Pikachu, right?"

"Pikachu has a sister who was staying with their mother at Mauville City." I say. "Should I bring her here?"

"Definitely." Then I call my Dad to give me the female Pikachu, and after she is sent out, Lisia takes out some sort of Rockstar Costume and puts on Pikachu.

"It's so cool!" Lisia says, and East asks, "So what are you actually doing, Lisia?"

"Isn't it obvious? This is a special costume that I made for Pikachu Cosplays." Lisia says.

"Cosplays? You want to make female Pikachu a Cosplayer?" Alice asks.

Lisia says, "So Pikachu, have you felt something happening to you?" When my female Pikachu shakes her head, she frowns, "I guess something is missing..."

"Is something supposed to happen?" I ask, and Lisia says, "Of course! The outfit is supposed to max out Pikachu's Coolness. I guess maybe we should give the outfit some energy."

Then we thought that it might be related to aura, and I also remember the moves that our mother taught me when we were little. So we decided to do some moves to give the outfit some power.

The Cool moves include:

1. Incredible Shining Road (Normal), a move in which I combined Quick Attack and Double Team to make a shining road.

2. Grand Advance (Fighting), a move in which I combined Double Kick and Brick Break to create a lot of cool punch and kick poses.

3. Glorious Skies (Flying), a move in which I combined Air Slash and Wing Attack to make the sky sparkle with glory.

4. Toxiquad CL (Poison), a move in which I combined Cross Poison and Corrosive Gas to attack four sides with poison.

5. Planet Burst (Ground), a move in which I combined Scorching Sands and High Horsepower to make the ground burst.

6. Rising Above (Rock), a move in which I combined Stealth Rock and Rock Slide to crash rocks from above.

7. Cool Chrysalis (Bug), a move in which I combined Pin Missile and X-Scissor to form chrysalis shapes and slashes through them.

8. Accursed House (Ghost), a move in which I combined Shadow Claw and Phantom Force to make the whole field spooky.

9. Clarior E Tenebris (Steel), a move in which I combined Magnet Bomb and Gyro Ball to make some sparkles.

10. Splendid Inferno (Fire), a move in which I combined Flame Charge and Flare Blitz to do some splendid tricks.

11. Amazing Blessed Rain (Water), a move in which I combined Liquidation and Aqua Jet to create the special rain.

12. Fresh Flower Garden (Grass), a move in which I combined Bullet Seed and Leaf Blade to grow a great garden.

13. Striking Chronicles (Electric), a move in which I combined Thunderbolt and Spark to do some amazing strikes.

14. Techno (Psychic), a move in which I combined Agility and Extrasensory to create a special Psychic energy dance.

15. Sublime Iceberg (Ice), a move in which I combined Ice Fang with Triple Axel to create some special ice moves.