14☆

Amelie's POV

Amelie's POV

Now before I think about opening this door. I forgot to get a change of clothes.
So here is exactly my plan.

I'll open this door and only be in my towel, absolutely no problem not like he's a perv that would pull it down or anything.

Then, when he enters. I'll give him an extra toothbrush there should be one in a drawer somewhere.

I hold my thoughts ruffling through the drawers.

"Amelie." he knocks again, gosh.

"Give me a second." Ah ha, I found a toothbrush. He 100% needs this.
Now while he is in here brushing his teeth I will change outside. I started doing hand gestures with the toothbrush. Maybe in the closet thingy with the ironing board and safe in case, I don't change fast enough.

As I open the door Jude almost, and I mean almost! Fell on me. I'm guessing he was leaning on the door, how lazy of him.

He took a moment to gain back his balance before looking up at my bare shoulders wide-eyed as they slowly drifted to my exposed cleavage. Such a boy I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Morning Amélie." he winked coming through the door and passing me by

"It is hardly morning anymore." making sure I am correct by checking my phone, I reached the counter in front of Jude to grab it. Yup. "It's 11:34." I showed him my phone

He looked at me then at the phone, and I watched the shock rush to his face "Fuck me I'm going to be late!" he shoved me out of the bathroom making me grab the towel around me before it could fall.

"Wait wait, Jude! Open up quickly!" I knocked on the door I could hear rustling on the other side before it opened at the speed of light

"I have an extra toothbrush." I smiled pushing the toothbrush into his chest

"A Savior Amélie A. SA-VI-OR." he split up his words and quickly kissed me on the cheek before the door slammed shut.

Heat flushed to my face instantly at his small gesture, He'll be out of there soon. Back to my plan, I thought reaching for the handle of the closet door.

Without the dim light seeping through the curtains of the hotel room, it would be pitch black in here not to mention the door doesn't lock. just gotta be quick.

As I was about to put on my bra, it dropped. God. The floor doesn't get any light so I'm half naked bending to find this bra, Lord help me.

Lord didn't help me, because I heard that bathroom door open. And I thought you know, he is late so he'll just leave and message me saying he left. Or so I thought.

Newsflash I WAS WRONG, it was completely silent out there, and thankfully I found the bra and quickly started to put it on, but not fast enough because the closet door flew open.