What if Tamara hadn't walked in thr night Tim and Lucy kissed?

"If we're gonna make this work, our back story has gotta be airtight." Tim said, sitting on the couch in Lucy's apartment, surrounded by lit candles that were the only things lighting the room.

"Agreed." Lucy said as she sat down, handing Tim a beer. "Okay, so umm, how did Dim and Juicy meet? She said questioned.

As both of them faced each other, taking a sip of their drinks, Tim suggested, "At a barbecue."

Lucy made a face, indicating she wasn't a fan of that idea. "That's lame".

With annoyance, Tim said "Really, you think you can do better?"

Lucy smiled with confidence, setting down her beer on the coffee table. "Watch me."

She cleared her throat and clapped her hands together, preparing her ideas. "Okay, so, umm. You were on the run from the cops, a bank robbery gone wrong."

Tim nodded, unimpressed by the story Lucy was coming up with.

"You ended up in my building, frantic, looking for a place to hide, and..." Lucy took a deep breath, "And I opened the door for you. I lied to the cops for you." Lucy picked up her beer again, continuing with her story, "And, oh, it got me so hot that we hooked up while they were still searching the building." She had a smug look on her face.

Tim sat there dumbfounded, his jaw dropped. It was as if the words had left his mind as he stared at Lucy, thinking about the story she had just concocted.

Tim realized he was left speechless and had to come up with some quick way to break the ice that had frozen their conversation. "Okay," he nodded.

Lucy smiled with a devilish look, knowing she had proved him wrong.

Tim, in a panic, stuttered, "Th-that-that's pretty good, actually."

"Thank you." Lucy said with a sense of achievement as they were going to go with her backstory.

"Mhmm," Tim said, looking away, still imagining the scenario in his head. His thoughts snapped back to reality as he quickly realized he had been thinking about it and needed to change the topic.

He took a deep breath, as if gaining the confidence to address something on his mind. "So look, we- we-, we should- we should probably, you know, talk about the elephant in the room," he suggested, hoping that Lucy would know what he wanted to address.

"Mmm," Lucy nodded, attentive to what Tim was trying to convey.

"You know if- if we're going to sell that we are, you know, actually boyfriend and girlfriend, then we might have to uh..." Tim's nerves took over as he was afraid to finish his suggestion. He took a deep breath and pointed at Lucy with his arm that lay across the edge of the couch, hoping that she would understand or finish the sentence. "You know?"

Lucy, realizing where this conversation was headed, decided to hide away her nerves by teasing Tim, knowing that he grew not uncomfortable but nervous.

Tim tilted his head, disappointed, hoping she would understand, not yet knowing she was teasing him. "We might have to- to-"

Lucy smiled, looking at Tim, raising an eyebrow, continuing to tease.

"Do you not-" Tim muttered, seeming confused as to why Lucy was not understanding what he was trying to say.

Lucy made a face, teasing once more, before she had enough of tormenting Tim. "Okay! Okay! We might have to - PDA?"

Tim grew annoyed and sighed. "You know what? Forget it." He shook his head in annoyance.

"No! No! Okay, you're right. You- yeah, you're right. I mean if we're gonna-" Lucy lightly chuckled at the thought, "If we're gonna have to kiss, it probably shouldn't be for the first time."