Chapter One

Darkmist looked around at his surroundings. He was sleeping somewhere with his so-called "friends". He didn't need friends!

He was an AllWing, with infinite power! The moons twinkled above him, and the AllWing grinned. His grin disappeared as he spotted a dark shape winging its way towards the group. He grabbed a nearby stick and slapped his friend Majestic with it.

"Hey, hey!" The SilkWing tribrid caught the stick. A thread of gold silk spilled out of her risk, and she wound it around her right talons. "Do you want to be like Moth?" She threatened.

Darkmist glared at his friend, but he was interrupted by descending wingbeats. There was a dying fire in the background, and the AllWing heard hissing in the background.

The dragon was Hare.

"Is that Hare?" Monsoon asked sleepily.

Hare nodded. There were icicles on her face, almost as if she'd been crying.

"What's wrong?" Monsoon asked.

Darkmist blinked, keeping an expressionless face.

"M-my s-sister i-is d-dead."

Hare sobbed, breaking down in tears.

"Oh no! How?" Prismarine asked.

He had been sleeping under Saturn's wing, but now he was awake, blinking sleepily.

"She....she...." Hare sobbed. "I-I killled h-her."

Monsoon was leaning down to comfort Hare, but now she had jolted back.

"Why?" She asked in dismay.

"She....she killed M-Mother. The q-queen. A-and then s-she attacked m-me, and I k-killed her i-in defense." Hare sobbed.

Darkmist blinked, not being sympathetic.

I can barely imagine what it would be like to kill your sister.

I mean, it's not like I have one.

255 words!