Chapter Eight

Darkmist blinked. "Guys, we're looking for Aurora. Hare, we don't have time to reminisce with friends. We have a dragon to find. She may not be here in an hour, a day, a week! Now is our chance!"

"Then can I come with you? I know Queen Frostbite would want to come too, but she's busy being the queen, so...."

Hare nodded, and flew into the air.

"Come on! You were talking about going fast, so let's go!" Hare spent the rest of the time, when they flew around the kingdom, talking about this "Skua".

Darkmist didn't really trust him. He thought back of his time, his very brief time, spent in Venus' prison. He had spent two weeks with one of the most anxious dragons in Pyrrhia and Pantala.

Pantala was the "lost continent", from which two of Majestic's tribes, and three of Darkmist's tribes were from.

I wonder if Aurora is an AllWing like me, he thought.

Or maybe she's one of the children from one of Mother's different, five tribes.

"Darkmist! Look!"

There was a blue dragon sitting by a fire, near the sea. The dragon was growing darker by the dying sunlight, and Darkmist swooped down to meet her.

"Hi." He said, seeing the dragon look at him. She–no, he, since he didn't have eyelashes— was dark blue with light blue spots, a light green underbelly, green eyes, and his SilkWing-like wings were shaded light blue to dark blue.

"Who are you?" Darkmist asked.

"Same to you." He said.

"I'm Darkmist." Darkmist said.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Aurora, your sister."

dun-dun! 

If Aurora has any resemblance to one of your OCs, I am sorry. She was created based on what my friend wanted her to look like. I am not stealing any OCs, unlike Teenfic.net.

267 words!