Chapter Three

Darkmist heaved himself up.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now." He said. "Big day today, with moving around. We flew to the Sky Kingdom today, remember?"

Majestic rolled her eyes, but she sat up. "I can take a watch." She suggested.

"I can help." Darkmist said. Majestic didn't say anything, she just looked at the stars. Soon soft snoring could be heard from the camp, and Darkmist looked back.

Soooo....Darkmist thought.

What? Majestic asked, flicking her tail.

Darkmist simply grinned. I don't know. Um....do you want to talk about anything? Darkmist asked.

Not really. Have you had any visions recently? Besides the one you told me about, the one about facing off with Venus?

I don't know how to answer that, Majestic. Not yet, anyway.

Okay. Just let me know if you do. Also, have I told you about my nightmares?

I think so. Also....what I was going to say about your nightmares is....I think it might be related to the mind link you have with me.

WHAT? I think you may have already told me that, but how? We don't have a link, it's just 'cause you keep sending me psychic messages. Sometimes I wish I had stayed on that island, alone.

Meh. I mean, I would've kept talking to you, keeping you sane.

Sometimes I wished you didn't.

222 words!