Chapter Five

"Wakey, wakey!"

Hare's face was in front of Darkmist, all happy and smiley and such. Darkmist nearly shoved her away, but he decided that he didn't want to die yet.

"Hare, get out of my face before you wish you did."

Hare stumbled back, but she grasped her necklace. Darkmist narrowed his eyes at the thing, but a gruff voice from behind him signaled the awakening of his rival, Blossom.

"Oh, you're all still here." She muttered, and Darkmist looked at her with a glare.

"Yes, we're all still here." Darkmist said.

The two held a glare, but Blossom looked away.

"IceWing," she hissed. "I thought I told you to not come back."

Hare sent Blossom a defiant look. "Well, you don't tell me what to do. You're only an assassin, while I'm a queen," Hare said defiantly.

Blossom looked at her. "Do I look like I care?" She asked.

Hare huffed, but soon she was all cheerful and chatting the morning away with Monsoon.

Who talks all the time?

Isn't that too much?

How does her voice survive all that?

He looked at all the other dragons. They were walking along the shore of the Mud Kingdom, when a small bottle floated. Darkmist fished it out. "Wait! Don't read it!" Prismarine attempted to grab the bottle from the AllWing, but Darkmist held it out of his reach.

Um, Dear Darkmist (whoever you maybe),

Um, my name is Aurora of the IceWings and SilkWings. I just heard about you from my mother, Rainstorm. Apparently, you're my brother. If you want to meet, I'm near the Ice Kingdom, but only for a few more days.

Signed, Aurora.

"Who was it?" Majestic asked.

"My sister." Darkmist choked out.

"What? I didn't know you had a sister!"

"That's the thing–I don't. All I know is we have to go to the Ice Kingdom."

Darkmist has a sister! To be honest, she belongs to one of my friends, but I shall not say her name, and please do not steal her. 

335 words!