Chapter Six

Darkmist swallowed.

"Do we leave now?" Monsoon asked.

"I'd like to see if your sister is decent." Blossom said, matter-of-factly.

Darkmist growled at her. "In the letter, Aurora—which is her name, by the way— said she was going to be waiting in the Ice Kingdom. I think we have to go there."

"Do we, though? Shouldn't we go looking for Venus?" Majestic asked.

Darkmist looked at her with surprise. "What if Aurora knows where Venus is?"

There was mumbling, but everyone nodded.

"Fine, Darkmist. We'll find your sister."

Darkmist landed on the western border of the Ice Kingdom, seeing the ruins of the Great Ice Cliff.

There seemed to be a dark colored dragon sitting on it. Darkmist heard a scraping sound, and four spears made of ice landed nearby Majestic, Blossom, Prismarine, and Monsoon. Darkmist huffed.

"Is that her?" Majestic asked.

"I don't know what she looks like. I think we should go check for ourselves."

They all lifted into the air, heading towards the Great Ice Cliff.

I can't believe I have a sister.

I thought I was an only dragonet!

She had said she was on Mother's side, but does she have another father?

Or the same one?

They landed near the ruins, and Darkmist could see that this dragonet looked like a SandWing, and they were a dark color.

"Um, Aurora?" Darkmist called.

The SandWing turned.

"Who's Aurora?"

232 words!