Chapter Two

Darkmist looked away from Hare, who had curled up by the fire.

"Well, now that we're awake, who wants to play Star Patterns?" Monsoon suggested.

"The little dragonets' game? Who would?" Majestic said.

"Um, me," Prismarine said nervously. "What do you see?"

Everyone was lying on the hillside, looking up at the sky. They had settled on a hill in the forest near the border of the Sky Kingdom and the Mud Kingdom.

"Does anyone else remember the dragons and their scavengers we met here?" Majestic asked.

Monsoon laughed.

"Do you mean....what's their names...."

"Raptor of the SkyWings, Andy, Poseidon of the SeaWings, and Percy?" Majestic suggested.

Monsoon clicked her tongue. "Yeah! Anyway, what patterns do you see in the stars?" She asked.

"I think I see the Great Dragon." Prismarine said. He traced his talon along the outline, and Darkmist squinted.

"I see the Great Dragon. I say we give it a name. How about....Darkmist?" He asked.

Majestic shook her head. "Nope! I think we should name it Drako, after a dragon, you know? Since it sounds like 'dragon' if you think about it."

"Drako. Hm, I like that." Darkmist said.

I think 'Darkmist' would've been a better name, though.

It sounds more majestic.

206 words!