𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - new york!

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍...but I didn't think we would have two minutes to try catch a damn train! I started to run as fast as I could go, and I was basically wheezing while me and Johnnie were far behind Jake. We passed a lot of people who gave us looks, which was understandable.

You see two emo adults running like their lives depended on it, that'd be a sight to see. We pass the ticket guy and we fell onto the train, we're all still catching our breaths as we rested on the floor. Jake and Johnnie fist bumped each other as we started to make our way into our rooms. Jake starts to film a montage of the room, and I started to realize something.

I harshly, and dramatically if I do add, grab jakes shoulder. "What?" He suspiciously asks while I'm still grasping his shoulder for dear life.

"Jake," I calmly spoke, and he faces me and nods his hand and motions his head in circles to show that he's listening. "There's only two beds??"

"There's one." Johnnie adds while I'm in more disbelief.

"Actually there's two, you're not sleeping on my bed, you move in your sleep." Jake sarcastically speaks and I sigh out, while placing my belongings in the inside. Jake and Johnnie sit down and I see that there's only two seats.

"I'll just go to the observation room." So I'll admit I'm a bit angry that Jake didn't book two rooms, but I also understand that he doesn't wanna pay for two rooms. I stroll down the cramped hallway and start to stumble a bit due to the train moving.

I feel someone grab my waist to move in front of me. And once I see who, I start to go into a crisis. "Be careful, it's hard to walk." Johnnie says in a matter of fact tone, and I roll my eyes. Obviously!

I quicken my pace getting to the observation room and Johnnie sits beside me. "Why did you follow me?? Not that I don't enjoy your company." I add the last part so he doesn't think that I dislike his company.

"Jake is filming, and I wanted to explore the train," He gazes out the window and I stare at him for a second. I hear my phone ding, so I reach into my pocket and I feel my whole body start to tense. "Are you okay?" I didn't bother to even reply to his question, I got up and ran to the bathrooms.

The only place I can sit and think for a second. I opened my phone and see that James had texted me. 'I'm sorry' was all he said, I quickly typed and asked him what he was sorry for and he replied, 'I miss you y/n, very much, can't we forget the whole thing and go back?'

I think for a second about what I wanted to say, I didn't wanna seem like a keyboard warrior so I just typed a simple no. He starts sending me a ridiculously amount of texts, telling me he'll kill himself if I don't respond. I try to think back on what my friends and therapists have advised me.

I cannot show him that it's effecting me in anyway, shape, or form. So I slip my phone back into my pocket, and I was about to leave but someone knocked on the door. I open the door, and it was Johnnie, the last person I wanted to see right now. I was about to leave but he lightly pushed me back in and locked the door.

I suppose it reminded me of when James would lock us in a room and start screaming at me, so I got hostile. "Johnnie, unlock that door right now, or I'm calling for Jake." When he makes no effort to unlock it, I was about to leave, but he stops me, and holds his hands up for me to stop.

"Are you okay?" I nod my head, and he lightly grabs my shoulders. "We're friends right y/n? Then tell me what's wrong, because something is effecting you." I shrug his hands off of my shoulders and I look at him for the first time, and he looked worried. I absolutely despise it when people worry about me.