𝐒𝐈𝐗 - staying in a hostel

𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊...since it was my first time in New York completely, I know it's going to be interesting staying in a hostel. Jake and Johnnie talk to the camera for a bit, and I stay behind the two. "What if we get killed?" Jake asks us in a wary tone. We all look at each other and Jake points the camera at me.

"We're definitely dying tonight." I breath out and everyone starts to laugh. How could they be laugh right now?! I'm dreading staying at this place, especially if these knuckleheads don't understand the seriousness of the situation.

"Loosen up! We're going to be fine," I look at him, and he gives me a sympathetic smile. Maybe everything is going to be fine. I smile back and he turns to the camera. "Or we'll get murdered." He ruined it. I lightly jab him on the shoulder and he looks at me shocked and grab his shoulder.

"Let's go!" Jake encouragingly spoke and once we walked across the street to the building, this homeless guy stops us.

"You can't film here." He groggily spoke, the hostility capturing our attention as we look at one another and begin to worry. Jake slides the camera inside of his luggage and we go inside the building.

"I hope nobody else is staying in the room with us." He mused and me and Jake both nod our head. Making our way through the different variations of the place, we notice not a lot of people are in the building, besides the guy who's sleeping on the table.

We make our way up the stairs and into our bedroom, and Jake carefully grabs Johnnies backpack to show that there's a coat hung up. When Johnnie noticed he shook his head and we entered our room a bit more. It's definitely not spacious but it's enough for the three of us.

There was only two beds that were available, the other two occupied by the other unknown strangers. Jake took notice of the two beds. "You two are sharing a bed again." He stated before noticing that there's a place for our luggage.

"No." Johnnie insisted while unlocking his compartment underneath the beds. He slid his luggage in and grabbed mine, and put it in as well.

"That's no way to talk to your cuddle buddy!" I exclaimed while me and Jake howled with laughter. I notice the light shade of pink that spread along side his cheeks. I definitely want to see him blush more, what am I saying.

"It was one time!" He protested while he sat on his bed and got comfy. Jake got bored while roaming around the room so he decided to go up on the top bunk.

"Admit that you liked cuddling with me, 'oh y/n your skin is so soft!'" I mocked and he threw me a look that sort of read, 'stop talking.' He didn't know I was lying, so I decided to tease him further.

"I didn't say that," He raved while grabbing his phone out of his pocket and tried to put the charger inside the cable, but it kept popping out. "For the love of god." He sighed out.

"You said a lot of things, but how could you possibly remember them, you were drunk." I gushed while I sat on the bed and sent a wink, he turned around and gave up.

"If you guys flirt any longer I'm jumping out the window."

.

.

.

We got bored and decided to roam around the city. We are currently in a very nice restaurant and I am very grateful I have a cousin like Jake. "What do you guys wanna eat?" I shrugged and inspected the menu, every-time I go into a restaurant I feel quite indecisive when they're so many options.

"We can share something." Johnnie tells me looking not quite interested in being here. I nod my head and put the menu down, I watch as he grazes through the menu. He looks up at me, and I turn my head the other way pretending to be interested in something else. I finally look back and he seems to be staring at the menu again with a smug smirk.

Not long after Jake leaves to go up to use the washroom, and an awkward silence fills the room. Sure there's people chatting and it sort of eases the awkward tension, but nonetheless it is still awkward.

"The poutine looked interesting." I stammer out, and he puts down the menu, propping his elbows onto the table and resting his chin on his hands.

"Really now." I mimicked his position and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." We both stared at each other for a second, the tension was making me cave in but I didn't let him see that. I just stared into his blue eyes, I was locked into them.

"Has the waitress come yet?" Jake trilled, while excitingly sitting down beside Johnnie.

.

.

.

We ended up just making our way back to the hostel after we ate some food. Nothing really eventful happened as we were in the hostel. I went inside the bathroom to get a change of clothes and I heard people talking outside of the room. I realized that the other people were finally here so I walk out of the room with the towel draped over my shoulders.

"Oh aren't you sexy?" I cringe at his words and I decide to just ignore him. I put the towel on the floor, noting in my mind to put it back in the bathroom in the morning. Johnnie laid peacefully on the bed, towards the wall. "What a waste. A sexy girl like you would be something great, but you just don't wanna talk, huh."

"Can you stop?" I manage to muster up as I look at him. He just grumbles and pulls out his phone.

"What's your phone number?" He waves his phone around —as if I'd ever give someone like him my phone number—I shake my head and was about to go to bed but he grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Let go!" I threaten, trying to break out of his strong hold. I yanked my arm a few times but nothing worked. A new arm grabbed the strangers, and I looked up to see Johnnie.

"Man, just let her go," The stranger got mad and suddenly let go of my arm and stomped out of the room. "You good?" He analyzed me for any sort of negative emotion, but all I did was nod my head. "Good." He smiles and gets back into bed.

I get into bed as well but since he was facing my direction, I decided to face him as well. We were silent for a bit, nobody dared to say anything as we looked at one another. We didn't break away from the stare, or make any sort of expression, we just stared.

A feeling he's been conjuring up in me for a while now, started to arise and I tried to push it down, but the more I did, the more it started to bloom. My eyes couldn't break away, my lips tingled, and I felt like I was on cloud 9.

His eyes captivated me, and I know I should look away, or stray away from him, but with each breath, and each stare, to each funny joke, I can't help but look at him with a tint of want in my eyes. I believed he started to catch on by the look I gave him while we stared at one another. He leaned in further and panic rushed through my body, I got up to try move away but the bunkbed hit me across the head.

It flings me back onto the pillow, the aching feeling of my head throbbed.

"Ow!"